Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 168votes)

Haru x Kiyo

Alt Names: alt ハル×キヨalt ハルキヨalt Haru Kiyoalt Harukiyoalt HaruxKiyo
Author: Ozaki Akira
Artist: Ozaki Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Although Koharu is a little taller than the average person, she's a 15 year old girl who lives a much simpler life than the average person. Having no experience with love, she thought she'd spend her days peacefully with her group of ordinary friends. However, a destined encounter will change Koharu...!!
Go to Haru x Kiyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

149 Comments

Something bothers me about this manga. Why hasn't Koharu been scouted for basketball or volley ball? She is 178cm (5'10" for those still in the 19th century) making her an ideal canditate for basketball. Assuming she doesn't totally suck at sports.

For all of us in the 19th century, 5'10" is chump change for both sports. 182cm+ onry please.

Something bothers me about this manga. Why hasn't Koharu been scouted for basketball or volley ball? She is 178cm (5'10" for those still in the 19th century) making her an ideal canditate for basketball. Assuming she doesn't totally suck at sports.

Great series and instantly funny.  Thanks Summer Rain! 

I do occasionally give shoujo manga a whirl every now and then, if I recall, I hated more or less everyone of them. But this, I find quite the joy to read. Maybe the main cause could be the hilarious female MC with the least obnoxious male MC in shoujo manga´s history, I would even go out of stretch to call him awesome.

Quite sweet and funny, and I want to read more!

Thank you Summer Rain for the translation and scans.

You're not reading Ore Monogatari, then?  Most awesome male MC, ever.  I also like Oresama Teacher and Koi dano Ai dano for great female leads.  More classically shoujo might be Taiyou no Ie and Hibi Chouchou, which are pretty good for having the best drama-to-sweetness ratio (very low:very high).

Your milage may vary, of course, but the first one, Ore Monogatari, should be required reading.  Because Takeo is awesome.

More!

-

Spoiler

So that popular guy and his childhood friend are basically like a husband and wife including sleeping and he still doesn't consider her his girlfriend and he is trying to date other girls.  Exactly how ignorant can you be. 

That's not it. He's having trouble making her his gf because they're too close. She also has exactly the same problem in turn. Basically it's two people perfectly suited to each other who also deeply love each other but can't move forward because they're both afraid of changing the status quo. He's trying to date other girls so he can put off the decision on confessing to her, but it'll never work out between him and other girls precisely because of that.

So that popular guy and his childhood friend are basically like a husband and wife including sleeping and he still doesn't consider her his girlfriend and he is trying to date other girls.  Exactly how ignorant can you be. 

Yea I love the two main characters so far and it's pretty funny too.

One thing I don't get though is the fact that he had to see her eyes to find out how cute she was. She was frkin adorable when she was helping him out without his glasses.

come one, could you have been more obvious about how she's actually pretty under her bangs?

Ozaki Akira writes the best shoujo

This is really great so far. I was giggling throughout the entire chapter. Koharu is so lovely and Mineta is surprisingly funny. I really like them together. 

Oh my, oh my...I'm so excited! Leads are so interesting and likeable :)

This is just fantastic. I love both of the leads, which is so incredibly rare that I'm almost stunned when it actually happens. I think that this one can be really, really good.

nobody stated it being somehow similar to Lovely Complex, but straight without comedy and a little more shoujo-esque.

I like it thought, because the shoujo level is still under 8000...

I hope more gets translated soon.

Do you guys know if this has been dropped?

I liked it a lot! I hope more gets translated in the future.

Looks interesting. I like the interactions between Koharu (a drama queen) and (the cool and collected)  Mineta-kun. When will be the next release?

Looks like the name was wrong the whole time - Gakkou e Ikou is another manga. The manga's actually called Haru x Kiyo or Harukiyo.

Apologies for the error.

too bad the female lead has a typical josei-chardesign, otherwise the manga would be perfect despite being a demographic shoujo (I'll read it for the male leads sake,though, he seems to be an interesting character!).

Looks good  I really liked the authors previous work, i have a little thong against main guy characters with glasses though idk why :o also hes a jerk :3 

Cute start. Koharu reminds me a little of Tomoko from Watamote at first. Oh and they broke up already....that was fast.

I'm going to guess that she will fall for the glasses dude soon. Mm, guess I'll follow this manga to find out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics