Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 168votes)

Haru x Kiyo

Alt Names: alt ハル×キヨalt ハルキヨalt Haru Kiyoalt Harukiyoalt HaruxKiyo
Author: Ozaki Akira
Artist: Ozaki Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Although Koharu is a little taller than the average person, she's a 15 year old girl who lives a much simpler life than the average person. Having no experience with love, she thought she'd spend her days peacefully with her group of ordinary friends. However, a destined encounter will change Koharu...!!
Go to Haru x Kiyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

149 Comments

On page 16 (Ch6), since Mineta's speech bubble was empty, I thought the seaweed was a  smashed bug.

awwwww  ///__/// it's soh cute <3  look at 'im blush! ahhhh! :D 

Oh man Chapter 7 is the funniest chapter... that's what I thought before seeing the RAWs for chapter 8.

yes that means you should go out T_T stahp

All I could think about was how perfectly the INTJ personality type matches Mineta.

www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html

The adorable faces have arrived! :D

Spoiler

Honestly I hope he doesn't even though I'm sure it'll end up that way in the future. I find the "I bully you because I like you" route to be a pretty annoying cliche.

Because more often than not that wasn't why he bullied her in the first place. I bet out of nowhere a random chance encounter will suddenly make him see her in a new light. Maybe one day he sees her without her bangs covering her eyes and suddenly his heart skips a beat or something. It just feels so shallow.

I like the 'I'm absolutely terrified of you' route they had going. . .  

I'm kinda hoping Shimura will go down the "I bully you because I like you" route, but he is pretty assholey and it'll be

Honestly I hope he doesn't even though I'm sure it'll end up that way in the future. I find the "I bully you because I like you" route to be a pretty annoying cliche.

Because more often than not that wasn't why he bullied her in the first place. I bet out of nowhere a random chance encounter will suddenly make him see her in a new light. Maybe one day he sees her without her bangs covering her eyes and suddenly his heart skips a beat or something. It just feels so shallow.

did not expect

Spoiler

no decent male protagonist in this manga yet...

Whaaaat, Mineta isn't bad. He can be a little harsh sometimes but I think he works fine as the male lead. But if you're talking about possible rivals, there really isn't any competition for him yet.

I'm kinda hoping Shimura will go down the "I bully you because I like you" route, but he is pretty assholey and it'll be interesting to see how they try to compensate for that later down the line. Or you know, he might become a non-rival and end up being more of a dick.

I also hope Mineta falls in love first, because it's interesting to see the male lead flounder around a bit.

no decent male protagonist in this manga yet...

great story

Man is it just me or are her friends a-holes. They treat her like crap and ditched her all summer. Really not sure why she wanted to stay friends with them in chapter 4, they seem like total bitches

Reminds me of Maruinovich

Straight without comedy?  We reading the same manga?  It's just a quieter kind of comedy (and, well, not as good--nothing against this but after all, Love-Com is Love-Com).

(edit:  Odd, the comment this originally replied to seems to have disappeared, so now it looks weird)

Actually.

Spoiler

Spoiler

An update! Yay~

Spoiler

THIS! <3

Spoiler

Actually.

Spoiler

Something to look forward too.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Something to look forward too.

Spoiler

yessss thank you summer rain!!

For all of us in the 19th century, 5'10" is chump change for both sports. 182cm+ onry please.

Not at the high school level in Japan, I don't think.

Though I expect a lot more from Koharu's friends, not just merely advices, but, yeah, something human.

Yay! This is the charaters I like and expected to find in a manga!

It's obvious that there will be something between them, but when, where, why, how, and is going to happen in between?

That's a bit different from what I used to see in term of characters:

-Tall, pretty girl, a bit dumb and super nice, though not the most popular or even apreciated.

-However, small, little jerk, intelligent and discret, has a real succes among girls.

Their design is a bit basic (though I love intelligent dudes with glasses), but whatever.

Basically, I think it's quite funny, especially when she started whinning about him being alone (it's not so easy to get me caught on a manga).

I like it for the time being and can't wait to read the following chapters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics