Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 82votes)

Erotic Fairy Tales - The Little Mermaid

Alt Names: alt えろ♥めるへん 人魚姫
Author: Takano Yumi
Artist: Takano Yumi
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Lotte has always been fascinated by the surface world, but mermaids are forbidden to ever have contact with humans. One day, she finds a handsome young man adrift in a shipwreck and takes him to shore. More obsessed with the surface than ever, Lotte jumps at the chance to become human when a demon named J offers her a magic potion. But there's more to J's potion—and his intentions—than meets the eye...
Go to Erotic Fairy Tales - The Little Mermaid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

183 Comments

A Mermaid with glasses? GLASSES? UNDER WATER?

Why not? Noone ever claimed that there are lenses inside (since mermaids are often shown as curious about the other world, they may collect things coming from there; so I guess she removed the lenses and uses it as a beauty-accessory).

But heck, that escalated quickly, depicting sexual activities on the first few pages already...

Women must be the greater perverts to have such fantasies about forceful sexual activities with the male MCs.

Back in the 70s, when I was a teen living in Hawaii, one of my scuba diving buddies who wore glasses actually used black silicone sealant and the lenses from an old pair of glasses to make his own "prescription" diving mask which allowed him to see clearly underwater.  The rest of our group always got a good laugh out of seeing him in that mask which underwater, always made him look like he had two black eyes, but it worked out quite well for him and saved him from spending a few hundred dollars on a custom made mask from an optometrist.  Of course,  those few hundred 1970's dollars would have been inflated to well over a thousand dollars today!  So you can see how much he saved by doing it himself.

Thanks, Otoshimono, for reminding me of some good times from my youth!!!

Knowing the original story, I kept going NOOOOOO DON'T DO IT!!

My guess is 

Spoiler

lol... it sure would be a plot twist if

Spoiler
Although i wouldn't want this possibility to be true :o

We wear goggles so...

Yeah it boggles our minds too. Maybe she found them adrift? <_<;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics