Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 82votes)

Erotic Fairy Tales - The Little Mermaid

Alt Names: alt えろ♥めるへん 人魚姫
Author: Takano Yumi
Artist: Takano Yumi
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Lotte has always been fascinated by the surface world, but mermaids are forbidden to ever have contact with humans. One day, she finds a handsome young man adrift in a shipwreck and takes him to shore. More obsessed with the surface than ever, Lotte jumps at the chance to become human when a demon named J offers her a magic potion. But there's more to J's potion—and his intentions—than meets the eye...
Go to Erotic Fairy Tales - The Little Mermaid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

183 Comments

Hey now, that sounds like a racial insult to me.

Ummmm, i dont think thats racist... Unless you consider hair colour a race.

Rule.42

So many bitches. Remember guys, don't trust dark haired girls. They are more scary and bitchy than
blondies.

Question. how Lotte able to talk in chapter 4 when she's a mute in chapter 1-3?

Apparently her voice loss is related to her lack of energy. So when she regains her energy she can talk, I guess.

Question. how Lotte able to talk in chapter 4 when she's a mute in chapter 1-3?

So many bitches. Remember guys, don't trust dark haired girls. They are more scary and bitchy than
blondies.

No, she's wearing them again in ch 3.

So, a receptacle with spectacles.

Actually, a receptacle and a spectacle with spectacles.  How spec-recep-tacular.

As long as we don't involve any tentacles.

I'll keep my fingures crossed about the tentacles but seeing as this has an ocean theme... well lets hope the demon doesn't introduce her to any giant sea anemones.

Keima? I thought he was more like Sebastian. After all he is a demon.

I was confused when you said Sebastian, had to sit and think on that but you meant Kuroshitsuji. But in other words he's Ursula, just prettier, a lot prettier. 

Keima appears underwater and gave potion. Cool!

Keima? I thought he was more like Sebastian. After all he is a demon.

Haha, to call a woman a receptacle? Also she no longer has glasses and I don't think she gets them back. Perhaps they were a symbol of her "innocence".

No, she's wearing them again in ch 3.

So, a receptacle with spectacles.

Actually, a receptacle and a spectacle with spectacles*.  How spec-recep-tacular.

As long as we don't involve any tentacles.

*Edited later to add:

A spectacle with spectacles as the receptacle for contents of testicles.

Is it just me or does that candle in chapter 2 kinda look dirty, with how much its "melting" and the "Fondle" next to it and all.

it's true! lol

Is it just me or does that candle in chapter 2 kinda look dirty, with how much its "melting" and the "Fondle" next to it and all.

Well, at least he called her a flower instead of a whole bunch of things that come to mind.

I dont mind the smut as long as this has a happy ending. The original ending would be too sad, especially considering how cute they made her T_T

Haha, to call a woman a receptacle? Also she no longer has glasses and I don't think she gets them back. Perhaps they were a symbol of her "innocence".

oh well then....is this a manga with chapter by chapter release as well? if not, then it is actually possible the mangaka has troubles with deciding the ending. So there is hope that it won't end as the story that the grimm brothers collected did. 

This series is actually only released via online in ebook format and once in awhile it may get a physical release a few months after. So she's either working on the last volume right now or something. =)

Actually volume 4 has not been released yet. It ends at a cliff hanger in volume 3. T_T

oh well then....is this a manga with chapter by chapter release as well? if not, then it is actually possible the mangaka has troubles with deciding the ending. So there is hope that it won't end as the story that the grimm brothers collected did. 

Keima appears underwater and gave potion. Cool!

well the story has already been written so the ending will not change no matter how it ends. If you find the raws, you'll probably know the answer

Actually volume 4 has not been released yet. It ends at a cliff hanger in volume 3. T_T

Ok, i know that the author wont be able to see this but i am begging, Begging, BEGGING!!!! PLZ DO NOT LET THIS END LIKE THE ACTUAL FAIRY TALE!!!! WHATEVER HAPPENS PLZ DO NOT LET IT END LIKE IT!!! T.T

well the story has already been written so the ending will not change no matter how it ends. If you find the raws, you'll probably know the answer

Ok, i know that the author wont be able to see this but i am begging, Begging, BEGGING!!!! PLZ DO NOT LET THIS END LIKE THE ACTUAL FAIRY TALE!!!! WHATEVER HAPPENS PLZ DO NOT LET IT END LIKE IT!!! T.T

Can you people stop getting so cynical about the story T_T Otherwise I'll keep thinking that way too.. (Regarding Dio getting on to her)

That aside, I feel like that potion has an aphrosidiac effect for some reason >.>

Why not? Noone ever claimed that there are lenses inside (since mermaids are often shown as curious about the other world, they may collect things coming from there; so I guess she removed the lenses and uses it as a beauty-accessory).

But heck, that escalated quickly, depicting sexual activities on the first few pages already...

Who knows, maybe not all mermaids have 20/20 vision, and yeah, like others have said, glasses are sexy but...two perfectly circular lenses o.O? 

As for the sex, well it's one of those story telling methods of showing a scene near the end just to spur some interest and some, you know, speculation for when people start reading.

I wonder who the guy in the sex scene is though...Abel or the guy who was with that girl. 

*Pushes Glasses up with a finger*

I happen to be an expert on this subject!

I can swim with my glasses and they don´t become foggy or anything.

She could be using them cause they´re cute and she found them underwater

Her character design looks nice like that, and I dont mind

Take your pick

You know when we're reading about mermaids, I think the last thing that should come to mind is glasses under water here.  I mean if we're trying to be realistic, then this story shouldn't even be written because mermaids don't exist.  People need to let go of the little things and just enjoy the ride.  And glasses are sexy so more glasses is a good thing.

I totally agree. NEVER let the facts interfere with a good story!!!

A Mermaid with glasses? GLASSES? UNDER WATER?

You know when we're reading about mermaids, I think the last thing that should come to mind is glasses under water here.  I mean if we're trying to be realistic, then this story shouldn't even be written because mermaids don't exist.  People need to let go of the little things and just enjoy the ride.  And glasses are sexy so more glasses is a good thing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics