Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 628votes)

Kono Oto Tomare!

Alt Names: alt Arrête toi au son !alt この音とまれ!alt 一弦定音!alt Bu Ses Durdursun!alt Stop by This Sound!alt Задержите этот звук!
Author: Amyuu
Artist: Amyuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the graduation of the senior members of the club, Takezou ends up being the sole member of the "Koto" (traditional Japanese string instrument) club. Now that the new school year has begun, Takezou will have to seek out new members for the club, or the club will be terminated. Out of nowhere, a new member barges into the near-abandoned club room, demanding to join the club. How will Takezou be able to keep his club alive and deal with this rascal of a new member?
Go to Kono Oto Tomare! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 51 Replies
Topic Koto Music New Window -____-'
  • 15 Replies

737 Comments

@5596050 and @adamfreddy:

Works now!

Thank you!

• Jae likes this

Even though I actually play the koto, I was like, meh, how interesting can a manga about koto be? And then I read it and it was awesome.

it might be just me but...

Spoiler

or am i just being pessimistic

This is a super good series, glad to see it scantalated!

A manga about Koto! Thanks very much for picking up this project ^^ It had been in my wish list for a long time TwT

Wow tsundere boy and weak mc. I DON'T WANT ANY YAOI SHIT! JUST GIVE ME A GIRL!

This ungrateful behavior is the reason why we can't have good thing.

You want girl? Go somewhere else. This is shounen, the authour doesn't have to add girl to please you.

Yeah I think I kinda like the ex-delinquent's friend xD Shady hero <3

Wow tsundere boy and weak mc. I DON'T WANT ANY YAOI SHIT! JUST GIVE ME A GIRL!

I just read it and wow..79 pages. My eyes. Nice start though and gl with the club~

@Jae it's still not showing up for me :(

NVM fixed!

@5596050 and @adamfreddy:

Works now!

same here. i read the plot and though it will be fun to read but :(

Can't read the first chapter ;_;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics