Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 628votes)

Kono Oto Tomare!

Alt Names: alt Arrête toi au son !alt この音とまれ!alt 一弦定音!alt Bu Ses Durdursun!alt Stop by This Sound!alt Задержите этот звук!
Author: Amyuu
Artist: Amyuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the graduation of the senior members of the club, Takezou ends up being the sole member of the "Koto" (traditional Japanese string instrument) club. Now that the new school year has begun, Takezou will have to seek out new members for the club, or the club will be terminated. Out of nowhere, a new member barges into the near-abandoned club room, demanding to join the club. How will Takezou be able to keep his club alive and deal with this rascal of a new member?
Go to Kono Oto Tomare! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 51 Replies
Topic Koto Music New Window -____-'
  • 15 Replies

737 Comments

Welp, off to reading Bonnouji. Hopefully that'll calm my heart.

the glasses guy isn't even the MC, why would you expect him in the main pairing

he doesnt even seems to be interested in anything but the koto club

I think that Kudou will stop them saying anything but she will find out somehow anyway,  his playing just sparked her interest too.  :)

Wee, ended up reading the four volumes that are out, the manga can hit those feels quite well.

Actually I consider them dual leads, although it's obvious that Houtsuki is meant to be paired with Kudou. Perhaps the former Club Pres will reappear or another girl will be introduced after they show the Vice Principal that they are serious that will be paired with Takezou.
But here's something I've been thinking about, does anyone else think that the reason Tetsuki doesn't join is because he's actually the one who trashed the Grandfathers shop and even though Kudou forgave him he still feels guilty over what he did?

Ah, so I'm not the only one that thinks that about Tetsuki. 

Actually I consider them dual leads, although it's obvious that Houtsuki is meant to be paired with Kudou. Perhaps the former Club Pres will reappear or another girl will be introduced after they show the Vice Principal that they are serious that will be paired with Takezou.
But here's something I've been thinking about, does anyone else think that the reason Tetsuki doesn't join is because he's actually the one who trashed the Grandfathers shop and even though Kudou forgave him he still feels guilty over what he did?

A possible pairing that DOESN'T involve the nerdy glasses guy? Count me IN.

Well 4-eyes already has his senpai as a love interest.

hmm..wasnt the instrument that the duo of assassins from kung fu hustle also a koto?

Close, but that's more likely to be a zither as Kung Fu Hustle is a Chinese movie. Although I'm not too sure what the difference between the two are. Something to look up...

Spoiler

I'll just leave this here.

so honest feelings.. ^^ 

is this manga completed?

thanks for sharing Fried Squid... :) good work! 

It's still ongoing, last time I checked. 

Tsundere male/female lol

You can buy tsume for so much cheaper than that, though. Of course, the quality is not as good, but it's fine for beginners.

so honest feelings.. ^^ 

is this manga completed?

thanks for sharing Fried Squid... :) good work! 

hmm..wasnt the instrument that the duo of assassins from kung fu hustle also a koto?

LOL, and they find out her sadistic side XD

v8d36p.gif

This is really good -   it sort of reminds me of Chihayafuru in a way.

Hrm...I dont know how to desribe this too. Beautiful and earnest? I am definitely following and this honestly deserves more follows.

This is the song Takezou plays ^_^
Spoiler

Spoiler

Beautiful

The art style looks very shoujo-like

That's just one chapter but it feels like a one-shot story. I'll look it more.

I better watch someone's playing koto for more enjoyment

Spoiler

Wow tsundere boy and weak mc. I DON'T WANT ANY YAOI SHIT! JUST GIVE ME A GIRL!

I'm watching the raws from this manga. This has nothing about yaoi, the girl will appear in the second chapter. This manga is beautiful. And remember Josei more than shounen.

Thank you so much for translating this... I've be waiting for a long time :) Thanks.

I can't explain why, but I feel a cavity coming on

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics