Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 113votes)

Amairo Islenauts

Alt Names: alt Amairo * Islenautsalt Amairo*Islenautsalt 天色*アイルノーツalt Sky-Colored Islenaurs
Author: Yuzu Soft
Artist: Kiduki Erika
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new teacher finds himself a newly appointed position as a teacher at an all girls school... on an island... in the sky! How will he make do in his new surroundings? Or the residents of this island who seem like they came from another world? And what's more, how will he fare at being a teacher?
Go to Amairo Islenauts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

167 Comments

Chapter 2 is out!?

*Rushes to store to buy fresh bottle of hand lotion.*

th_20.gif

Chapter 2 is out!?

*Rushes to store to buy fresh bottle of hand lotion.*

How very....

Spoiler

Spoiler

shower scene in the first page of a chapter...

tumblr_mfj7znXMlH1rek337o1_500.gif

The next chapter better come out soon 

when is ch.2 coming out.

following

i really gotta get more VNs now o.o

also how often is this scheduled for release? i'm guessin fortnightly to monthly?

what you expect from yuzu soft :D

Spoiler
just look at the OP :D

The white haired twin tailed little Imouto has the same Voice Actress as Miu from "Dracu Riot" so we can look forward to this~ 

Spoiler

INSTANT FOLLLOWWW! Yuzu Soft knows there stuff after all! Hahaha seems like those 7 games of ecchi otaku pandering means they have picked up a thing or two about otaku's tastes!! Omg I mean this art is seriously good, and DEM PLOTS!!!!!!!!! dasfadsfffffffdsaoijfadsojfadsl;fffffff I'm going to go enjoy these pictures some more.

Wow, it's nothing like the game itself; he actually feels fear trying to go in to the classroom because of past events - let alone going and tripping on the girl right away, he doesn't go and grope Masaki's tail - she actually is the first girl he meets too, Airi finds him with a single pantsu in his hands and not under a box of them, doesn't forgive him right away like this either and gives him the cold shoulder while trying to find a way to open up to him...

This is just some ecchi fanservice release, guess it's commendable how they surpassed an eroge in that regard.

l-l-lewd

Eroge don't need plot, as plots will just ruin the whole point coz we are only after one thing and one thing only 33.gif

Spoiler

Eroge do need some sort of plot

some of the best stuff I´ve read in manga/eroge/Ln have been eroge because IMO they combine the ability to have naughtier stuff and the voices add a more realistic tone to it

yuzu-soft. *follows*

too much "plot" follow this

A harem with no b**** tsunderes (so far) to ruin the mood...definitely going to give this one a shot.

I think Dracu-riot had a better plot. I'm playing Amairo Islenauts the game right now and the story is so-so. Not as interesting as Dracu-riot.

Eroge don't need plot, as plots will just ruin the whole point coz we are only after one thing and one thing only 33.gif

Spoiler

That plot...don't even have to research to know that this is the plot for an eroge lol

I think Dracu-riot had a better plot. I'm playing Amairo Islenauts the game right now and the story is so-so. Not as interesting as Dracu-riot.

holyshit :o , this is too good for my eye

instant follow~

is there any info on which route it follows then? 

dracu riot followed main heroine, what about this one?

(if there is any, idk, havent played this one)

too early to say..although in terms of polls when the VN came out http://www.dannychoo.com/en/post/26860/Amairo+Islenauts.html

Ecchi all-girls school? 

*Starts drooling.*

Instant follow!!!

Let the Lolis start flashing their pantsu and oppai at me!!!

is there any info on which route it follows then? 

dracu riot followed main heroine, what about this one?

(if there is any, idk, havent played this one)

what you expect from yuzu soft :D

Spoiler
just look at the OP :D

The opening was enough to confirm we chose the right series to do lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics