Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 27votes)

ABLE

Alt Names: alt エイブル
Author: Itou Akihiro
Artist: Itou Akihiro
Genres: Action ActionSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Arizona State, Cameron - 1:23 P.M. While two men meet, a gunfight suddenly happens between them. One of them stays alive, then leaves. A woman breaks free from the trunk of the car she’d been left in and picks up the revolver that had been dropped and...
Go to ABLE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

No way lol the money was obviously for the coffee. As for the gun it was empty so she didn't have the use for it anymore as she had another gun...

But he touched the gun, therefore his prints are in it

Wow. American suburbs are scary :)

Man I feel sorry for the bartender, that girl left the gun on purpose so he'll get blamed (cause he touched the gun) and just bribed him with little money

No way lol the money was obviously for the coffee. As for the gun it was empty so she didn't have the use for it anymore as she had another gun...

Man I feel sorry for the bartender, that girl left the gun on purpose so he'll get blamed (cause he touched the gun) and just bribed him with little money

@bonhart: True, but it's purposely done and I hate to see it summed up in a stupid meme. Even if the artist can't put out longer pieces for whatever reason, he's still making interesting use of his limits. The lack of dialogue is a great touch for one thing.

I wonder if it'll be a new character every chapter or they'll come back later or maybe there's a particular structure to it...being stuck on chapter two is exciting in a way.

Shortest chapters ever

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

Enjoy the latest chapter!!! :3

Short, for sure. Followed because I'm curious as to what might happen next.. and as to whether or not the chapters will get any longer.

How did she survive being in the trunk of the car that was crashed into at full speed?

That and why did the guy just leave her there?

Don't you know that you should NEVER ruin a good story with the FACTS!!!??

leave it be bro... he's got no imagination lol

How did she survive being in the trunk of the car that was crashed into at full speed?

Don't you know that you should NEVER ruin a good story with the FACTS!!!??

Damn you, Vinceled, for keeping your cool and giving us a reasonable and logical explanation when I'm trying my hardest to stir up some shit and create a little chaos!!!

You're not helping me to do my job as Batoto's semi-official troublemaker at all!!

*Goes back to corner to sulk and suck on my thumb.*

Damn!  If all of the chapters are about 8 pages long like this one, then you could have at least released 4 or 5 chapters as an initial offering to us, you teasing bastards!!!

*Goes into corner to sulk and try to think what I could possibly have done to piss off Vinceled enough to make him do this to me.*

OOPS!  That's right!   I've posted some of my usual stupid comments on his status updates before.  I guess that's enough to piss ANYONE off!!!

Yeah but I have other series to translate and I'm doing the project myself but don't worry you won't have to wait for a month (the manga is monthly - seems like the artist is sick), there are seven chapters and I'll be doing one per week^^ then it'll be monthly -_-

Are you talking to me ?

PervySageChuck is breathing

die motherfucker !

Damn!  If all of the chapters are about 8 pages long like this one, then you could have at least released 4 or 5 chapters as an initial offering to us, you teasing bastards!!!

*Goes into corner to sulk and try to think what I could possibly have done to piss off Vinceled enough to make him do this to me.*

OOPS!  That's right!   I've posted some of my usual stupid comments on his status updates before.  I guess that's enough to piss ANYONE off!!!

"Are you talking to me ? "

- No , I'm breathing 

- die motherfucker !!!

....okay, that was a bit confusing...

I understood more from the description than the manga

Cause the description is from ch2 :P

I understood more from the description than the manga

The Fudge?!!!

Haha, if this turns out to be girl(s) with guns, I'm all for it. 

The Fudge?!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics