Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 214votes)

Fisheye Placebo

Alt Names:
Author: Wenqing Yan
Artist: Wenqing Yan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Other
Description: Vance just wanted to make the most out of his college experience under an authoritarian regime, and if that meant hacking into the university to assign himself a hot female roommate, then so be it. The last thing he expected was to be dragged into a crazy conspiracy to overthrow the government by his most-definitely-not-female roommate. College was meant to be exciting, but not this exciting. Between failed dates, failed grades, and successful hacks, Vance will slowly begin to question the morality of his actions and the true price of freedom.

Original webcomic on tapastic: http://tapastic.com/series/347
Original webcomic on DeviantArt: http://yuumei.deviantart.com/gallery/42604730
Go to Fisheye Placebo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic THAT ART THOUGH New Window lightninglee
  • 9 Replies

94 Comments

Should this be on here?

I mean, I love Yuumei and all, but I would think that she would prefer her work to be seen where it'll benefit her.

Plus, it's not like the uploader needed to do any work, seeing as how it was originally in English...

Actually she seem doesn't mind at all, when Knite was uploaded onto Mangafox she was actually happy (she didn't know anything about manga aggregators sites though, I think someone did tell her but she didn't mind too much)

The story is intriguing and the art is amazing. 

I.

Want.

MOAR!

:D

I find it weird for this to be here. Love Yuumei, though.

I just wanna say that the Spanish version of this chapter http://vatoto.com/read/_/181171/fisheye-placebo_ch3_by_eyeofzombie is not the complete strip, it starts half way

On the spot , waving my tail , waiting for a piece of awesome webtoon .

Try `Knite` by the same author, again it`s awesome work.

Heyy nice one! Fisheye Placebo on batoto? FO-LLOOOOOWED

whoaaa ... now that it's uploaded here, i hope this series could beat TOG ...

Since no one has actually bothered to link Yuumei's devianart here you go. http://yuumei.deviantart.com/

:) go give her all the praise.

Should this be on here?

I mean, I love Yuumei and all, but I would think that she would prefer her work to be seen where it'll benefit her.

Plus, it's not like the uploader needed to do any work, seeing as how it was originally in English...

wow, this is also available on batoto now? ... well, Im glad

words cant really describe how amazing this masterpiece is ... and I cant believe I just realized this now,

but Bureau of Information Technology and Civil Harmony xD ...

hmm, just one thing though, a link to the artists deviantART gallery or at least facebook page in the description would be appropriate ...

seems like HYZ acted immediately on that matter, thank you for that ...

yuumei is the best <3

This is fucking amazing. 

Art is amazing, and the story is humorous as well.

It's earned its follow.

wow, interesting, about hacking, but i'm sure they will stop with this. Because VPN is not actually legal in korea, or at least, I think?!

The author is not korean, and the work is oficially avaiable in a site called Tapastic, from USA, so it doesn't really have conection with Korea. =]

wow, interesting, about hacking, but i'm sure they will stop with this. Because VPN is not actually legal in korea, or at least, I think?!

NVM, this is not korean I think :P

When the MC knows what he want the World do whatever possible to cockblock him...

Its yuumei from deviantART! I love her work :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics