Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 74votes)

Cheonsaeng Yeonbun

Alt Names:
Author: Yeo Ho-Kyoung
Artist: Su Jin Kim
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Ji-woo has dreams of inheriting her grandfather’s company. However, her grandfather has other plans and they involve a certain person named Kang Min-woo. Ji-woo will stop at nothing to prevent those plans from happening!
Go to Cheonsaeng Yeonbun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion/Other Convo New Window svines85
  • 107 Replies

145 Comments

Very awesome, thanks a lot MoonFlower Scans!!

Very cool, thanks MoonFlower!!

They get along quite well now going over business plans all night.   And in the past, it doesn't seem like he was that bad,  she was being mean too or they were both equally saying stuff. 

Dang they were both so into their assignment.

And we get another glimpse at their relationship in the past.

Dis gonna b gud.jpeg  

Thanks a lot for the new chapter MoonFlower!!

Love how she keeps using feminine charms (puppy dog eyes and gentle "please?"s, complete with sparkles) to get Big Kang to help her, even though she's supposed to be a guy. I imagine Big Kang is feeling a bit confused about a few things right now.

Hah! Hilarious, thanks a lot for the new chapter MoonFlower!!

I appreciate the hard work of MoonFlower Scans, but the quality of the their releases...really is something @_@. Wish I could provide you another source of good raws ;_____;

After reading chapter 9, I still can't believe there's someone uses long band of cloth to tight their chest in this day. It's just so classic! :D Chest-binder is easier to use, well.

About Chapter 9. I've asked about it and something seems to have gone wrong during the final editing and to fix it, the editor would need to redo the entire chapter. The images ended up smaller in size and to remedy it, at least for more readable text, they decided to make the image sizes bigger. That explains the big drop in quality.

Sorry for that!

I appreciate the hard work of MoonFlower Scans, but the quality of the their releases...really is something @_@. Wish I could provide you another source of good raws ;_____;

After reading chapter 9, I still can't believe there's someone uses long band of cloth to tight their chest in this day. It's just so classic! :D Chest-binder is easier to use, well.

She didn't actually blurt it out though. She says on the next page that she wanted to say that but didn't. But yeah, I find Kang Min-woo so interesting because he's 100% ignorant about the whole thing. His expressions are all like, "wtf is wrong with these guys?! weirdos."

This is so funny. Right as I was typing that last sentence, I heard someone on TV shout CHEONSAENG YEONBUN CHEONSAENG YEONBUN! I wasn't watching it but I glanced at it and saw that it came from a Korean matchmaking game show lol

Anyway, I actually think her grandpa doesn't want to pass it on to her. He just wants her to live stress-free with someone else providing for her.

Oh dang, I didn't see the different color bubble. Sneaky one.

I never said he want to pass it on to her, that would be stressful but he'd definitely want to match her with someone who'd take the reins.

That's more or less the same, without actually working.

That leaves the door open to every social climbing scumbag you can imagine.

To be honest if in a real scenario it looks like this man is wealthy, he could just make her have a piece or the entirety of his fortune and possibly give some of the company's share he holds, no need to match her so forcibly to a man.

Good thing the love interest isn't like that. And because our MC is in hiding mode she'll be able to evaluate him and obviously she'll fall for his qualities.

And it's a good thing because if he knew who she was it's possible he'd treat her differently and that would probably turn her off.

Very cool, thanks a lot MoonFlower!!

Haha she used her cutesy face to get him to agree with her. 

One thing that's crucial to point out is that this man does not know about her.

Or at least the family situation. She blurted out about her grandfather but anyone who knew of her family would know she's the only one. He didn't even react at all.

She didn't actually blurt it out though. She says on the next page that she wanted to say that but didn't. But yeah, I find Kang Min-woo so interesting because he's 100% ignorant about the whole thing. His expressions are all like, "wtf is wrong with these guys?! weirdos."

This is so funny. Right as I was typing that last sentence, I heard someone on TV shout CHEONSAENG YEONBUN CHEONSAENG YEONBUN! I wasn't watching it but I glanced at it and saw that it came from a Korean matchmaking game show lol

Anyway, I actually think her grandpa doesn't want to pass it on to her. He just wants her to live stress-free with someone else providing for her.

Haha she used her cutesy face to get him to agree with her. 

One thing that's crucial to point out is that this man does not know about her.

Or at least the family situation. She blurted out about her grandfather but anyone who knew of her family would know she's the only one. He didn't even react at all.

That's the whole reason why his grandfather is all adamant that she gets married, gotta make babies or else business will have to be given to someone not in the family.

This either means he doesn't even know he's engaged. Or if he knows, don't know a lot about the woman he's supposed to be engaged to.

Awesome, thanks a lot MoonFlower!!

Haha!  oh that was hilarious, very cool, thanks a lot for the new  chapter MoonFlower Scans!!

Heh, so the rival female lead appears.

Look at that cute gold digger face, that perfect smile and manners.

She does have good taste though, clearly he's tall, handsome and looks like he has a good head on his shoulder.

Another cute thing was that our female MC just witnessed male hygiene ( or lack of it ). 

I guess this shows that she never even dated a man, or at the very least she never lived with one. Because she wouldn't be surprised.

I'm also glad someone picked this back up. I love me some korean misunderstanding fest.

I guess there wasn't any bullying, just kids being mean to each other.

But now we kind of understand why she wants to prove herself as a capable career woman.

He called her dumb, how cute.

This is a perfect example of how women never forgive and forget. 

Men, even if you're not in the wrong, just apologize.

Yeah, their exchanges as children were pretty cute in this chapter but the orphan thing was a little too much -.-

Ji-woo was also in the wrong for calling the poor guy Fatso too much but at least she sort of apologizes now (which is 16 years later but they don't know that yet!)

I guess there wasn't any bullying, just kids being mean to each other.

But now we kind of understand why she wants to prove herself as a capable career woman.

He called her dumb, how cute.

This is a perfect example of how women never forgive and forget. 

Men, even if you're not in the wrong, just apologize.

Awesome, thanks for the new chapter Shojo Manhwa Raws and miraculous!!

Thanks for the comments, everyone! This is my first time translating manhwa so I apologize for the awkward sfx and also for some proofreading mishaps. I'll work on these on our later releases :)

Well you've clearly never read any hwang miri or han yurang manhwas...

ohh yeahh!! han yu rang.... now that you mentioned it.. i think i did... taking that statement back... ^^ 

well, my first ever coloured... maybe... XD

tumblr_m8omvzCyq31rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Really interesting ^^

my first ever gender bender manhwa... tehihihi

nice! 

Very cool, a great new chapter, thanks a lot Shojo Manhwa Raws and miraculous!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics