Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 201votes)

Sakurasaku Shoukougun

Alt Names: alt サクラサク症候群alt 사쿠라사쿠 신드롬alt Sakura saku Syndromealt Sakurasaku Shoukougun (Syndrome)alt Sakurasaku Syndromealt 樱花绽放症候群
Author: Hoshi Renji
Artist: Hoshi Renji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Childhood friends Wakatake and Kagetora meet again after not seeing each other for more than 8 years.

Wakatake is a boy who takes his studies extremely serious, as he is to take over the medical clinic of his parents one day. Kagetora is an impulsive girl, who spends most of her time fighting outside on the streets, instead of the class room.

Now that Kagetora decided to enter one of the most prestigious high schools of the country to pursue the love of her life, she needs Wakatake to help her to pass the entrance test...
Go to Sakurasaku Shoukougun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To: Ciel Scans New Window sm31
  • 4 Replies
Topic Dicussion of character(s) New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 3 Replies

475 Comments

I jump into these kind of manga a lot recently. One in love with the other but help him/her to close to someone else. Long time no see, "Toradora".

I love this kind of story no matter how overused. So far the pace and setting is perfect

NHuJ8.gif

Try "Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou". It'll heal your heart for sure.

Isn't this getting 50 pages at the current Comiket? My body is ready.

I can see drama yeah

But NTR? Really? What kind of sick imagination is that?2d6mz611.png

Don't give such a bait man

agreed first time i saw an ntr series it disturb me mentally wasnt able to read another Manga for a week by then

scared people will always think like that after their first experience with ntr hahahha.

agreed first time i saw an ntr series it disturb me mentally wasnt able to read another Manga for a week by then

Oh god. Fuck off. Why does there need to be NTR everywhere??

scared people will always think like that after their first experience with ntr hahahha.

There's definitely NTR potentional. The girl will probably get attempted raped or raped depending on the author's whim for "drama" or some shit like that.

Oh god. Fuck off. Why does there need to be NTR everywhere??

Seems interesting.

In some way this remember me Ever Green

Oh well... pretty sure this is gonna be one of those that force me to withstand the pain reading the MC being friendzoned at full throttle (to ridiculous, rage-inducing levels, looking at Kagetora's character and other similar series that I have read before; but I sure hope it won't be like that >.<) before they finally hook up in the end...

I guess I'll try to keep up with it for now... until I reach my limit. If it delivers a bad end...

I will deal with this accordingly.

About the person who did the scans on his/her own... appreciate the job. At least the speech baloons are cleaned and typeset'd thoroughly and neatly, and the overall pages are pretty much visible. Keep up the good work :)

i girl that kick everyone asses, there is no potential for rape/ntr --'
actually there is potential for netori, that is when the protagonist steal the girl, since she already like the other guy and he doesn't even know about it

Read this yesterday... Told myself "Get ready for some sad moments" =/

There's definitely NTR potentional. The girl will probably get attempted raped or raped depending on the author's whim for "drama" or some shit like that.

MC status vs. Osananajimi status - FIGHT!

Though they haven't seen each other in 8~10 years. Followed, I want to know which wins.

Only read 1 chapter, my heart already cry..

I don't think i can hold keep reading it if the boy finally out...

Really hate manga with NTR potential..

Decent start so far, the main girl surprises me and I like her :3

Spoiler

this isnt bad besides a 90 pound girl beating up everyone which i find funny and completely unreal but at least shes kinda cute so idc. but yea likes u guys said the end should be nothing new and cliche unless she gets NTR'ed and theres nothing the MC could do that be funny.

It's not unreal if you consider that every single male in Japan is a betamax herbivore with low testosterone levels.

this isnt bad besides a 90 pound girl beating up everyone which i find funny and completely unreal but at least shes kinda cute so idc. but yea likes u guys said the end should be nothing new and cliche unless she gets NTR'ed and theres nothing the MC could do that be funny.

I'm already crying inside from the future heartache.

the end i so obvious, but  i follow this for a  couple of  chapterslet's see where it goes

looks good follow for now

So his chances of getting girl is zero? Yup yup.

I like it but i know my hearts gonna get ripped out a couple of times later on

so far good

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics