Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 64votes)

Dangan Honey

Alt Names: alt 弾丸ハニー
Author: Minatuki Tunami
Artist: Minatuki Tunami
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every little girl dreams about finding her prince charming and becoming a bride, nursery girl Rino is no exception. Precocious Rino falls in love with the timid and weak but very handsome and kind nutritionist Kazuki. And so carried for that love, she declares firmly "If you marry me, I'll definitely protect you!!"
Go to Dangan Honey Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

48 Comments

This chapter was great. We get to see the characters' lives outside the daycare, and Rino-chan just keeps upping her awesomeness. :D

So far, every chapter it just keeps on dishing out the funny and the cute.

Some people just have very powerful personalities.  Rino-chan is one of them; he might as well give up.

I don't normally read shoujos but the premise seemed really cute so I gave it a shot. So adorablee :3 Cute and lighthearted

OMG!!!! SOOOO KWUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

It'sh sho adowableeeee

Yay!  What a cute chapter.  Plus what a gutsy girl.  Beat up that suspicious person, Rino!

This really is a great little manga.

Almost done typesetting chapter 5, expect it to come out in some days :)

I suppose there's a parallel in age gap and base occupation, but in nearly every other way I don't see much connection; from the plotline to the reincarnation thing to the thematic stuff, tone, personalities of the people involved . . . way different.

What it seems like to me is the girl's side of Himawari Youchien Monogatari Aiko Desho!  Similar tone, comedy, everything, it's just that's from the guy's point of view and this is from the girl's.

Is this not basically a more cheerful, lighthearted, comic and very shoujo-fied base story of Hajimari no Niina?

You have a handsome and mature nutritionist and a young and extremely not of age minor. Tell me that that's not familiar

Cuteness overload and funny to boot!

I wish we had enough editors to make these releases faster weekly. oTL 

(AQUA's side already translated everything 'till volume 3), but both team need cleaners urgently.

If you're interested in helping out with this particular project to go faster as editor/cleaner, please contact MoixRyu~

This manga is just freaking adorable.

Just based on the description, I was going to pass this one up but I read a few of the comments and decided to give it a try. I do not regret that decision one bit! This is actually really cute! And I love the way the author characterized Rino.

Often times adults seem to think that children are not capable of deep thoughts. If anything, kids seem to know what they want a lot better than adults do and aren't afraid to pursue those things.

This is like the Shoujo Version of Hanamaru Kindergarten

tumblr_m3yfvgBuKW1rng702o1_400.gif

HAHAHA! That heroine is so fluffy and gorgeous!! I really love this type of series!
Would be lurking around for updates on this one. :)

I can't believe how great this first chapter is! I went through the comments first, and even looked at  the spoiler page, but even so it surprised me how well put together it was!

The cuteness is great, but this chapter also shows how many adults forget the way they thought as a kid. I thought some of the same thoughts as the Main Cutie when I was a kid, although in a different context, and I swore I'd never forget. Today, kids generally like me because I treat them like people. I talk to them, not over their heads to the other adults. I meet them where they are.

But back to the chapter, it was amusing, cute, well plotted, and well characterized. Thanks for this!

I love how all the people who voted (including me) voted 5 stars for this manga. If there's any manga that deserve 5 star rating, it's this one.

Spoiler

Ahahaha, this is a lot cuter than I expected XD What a journey this'll be!! (and it's more than one volume, BEAUT!!)

2 Volumes and still ongoing! ^.~

Ahahaha, this is a lot cuter than I expected XD What a journey this'll be!! (and it's more than one volume, BEAUT!!)

This manga features the "aggressive younger girl" to a whole new level.

She knows what she wants.

Haha, I like this one. Looking forward to future releases.

Reverse Lolicon!!!!!

SO.FREAKING.ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics