Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 88votes)

Blood and Steel

Alt Names: alt Sangre Y Aceroalt Wu Dao Kuang Zhi Shialt 武道狂之詩
Author: Qiao Jingfu
Artist: Meng Ma Gong Zuo Shi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The story begins with an eradication of Qingcheng by a group of martial art fanatic from Wudong, whose master and disciples only has one belief – to become the strongest. In order to maintain the supremacy, it takes over all the other martial arts group and kill those refuse to yield themselves to it.

Yan Heng, a young swordman in Qingcheng, was saved by ‘Wudang Hunter' Jing Lie, who also lost his fellows because of Wudong. Being the only remnant of their groups, the two allied and start their journey of revenge.
Go to Blood and Steel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window DualPrinciple
  • 3 Replies
Topic To yell the techniques or to not? New Window Mokata
  • 14 Replies

162 Comments

So good....
I officially declare those cliffhangers as torture !
NEED MOOOAAAR !!!!!
wow, this is good, i hope it doesn't go down the hill in the future.
Looking forward for more chapters
The last fight was legendary!
we all know datgirl wan dat dreadhead
Finally a proper wushu manhwa is up.
qingcheng 4ever
Fantastic manhua
Cool. It doesn't rely too much on speed lines.
so the rose tattoo and crux pendant wasn't added for "cool" reason only apparently, nice touch.
although i'm not sure about sun tribal tattoo from sumatra, being sumatran myself i've never see those design.
This is one of the best fighting manhua/manga/manhwa I have ever read! The people who are fighting don't talk or shout out their stupid techniques like in Shonen mangas.
Lol yea!
Why wutang so badass? qing cheng master hella badass too

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics