Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 88votes)

Blood and Steel

Alt Names: alt Sangre Y Aceroalt Wu Dao Kuang Zhi Shialt 武道狂之詩
Author: Qiao Jingfu
Artist: Meng Ma Gong Zuo Shi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The story begins with an eradication of Qingcheng by a group of martial art fanatic from Wudong, whose master and disciples only has one belief – to become the strongest. In order to maintain the supremacy, it takes over all the other martial arts group and kill those refuse to yield themselves to it.

Yan Heng, a young swordman in Qingcheng, was saved by ‘Wudang Hunter' Jing Lie, who also lost his fellows because of Wudong. Being the only remnant of their groups, the two allied and start their journey of revenge.
Go to Blood and Steel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window DualPrinciple
  • 3 Replies
Topic To yell the techniques or to not? New Window Mokata
  • 14 Replies

162 Comments

EasyGoingScans have a good online reader on their site, just go read it there if there's any problems.
Finally we go back to the man characters...
Those chapters with the Wudang dude were too long......
yanno... that weird knife thingie also killed the spear wife chick... but i guess nobody cared about her... then again her husband saw her die and didn't even go "oh gawd" for half a fraction of half a second... then AGAIN he was too busy getting killed in an exceedingly pointless manner so i guess that might explain it... then AGAIN TWICE, her cause of death was so 'meh' i really thought she didnt die.

tl;dl lol female spear chick, we shall never forget your... 3 lines? she did kill some wudang guy at least... guess that's better than the "I SEE KNAIFU COMIN BUT IMMA NOT TRY TO DODGE IT CUS IM GAR" guy.
not much of a tl;dr, this became.
*page 35 only shows half or so and pages 36 onwards aren't showing.
@Peanut - Same here; p35 onwards isn't showing.
Hey guys is it just me or is chapter 27 page 35 onwards not uploaded properly? O:
he just done fucked up everybody. that's crazy.
All I heard is you griping about this or that, so pardon if I misunderstood. In fact I deeeeeeeeeeeply and humbly apologize for my misinterpretation of your previous post. Oh my I must have been so mistaken it will deeply scar me for liiiiiife...
@Yellow dick Bread ... Please point out where did i say i don't appreciate the manhua .... i was expressing my suprises at the change and twist
So Wudang has their own sets of problems huh. It's getting like Germany's expansion.
Man... there should be different updates for Spanish translations. I was eager to read a new chapter when saw the update, but only to see a FUCKING spanish scan... for fuck's sake.

There hasn't been an update on this awesome mango for a few weeks now, so something that I would easily shrug off, now easily gets on my nerves.
cool story bro.
Finally some insight into the wudang.
Heh, some people just can't appreciate a good story for what it is. It's a different take/twist... If you can't accept it then don't read it.
Fiction?
what the hell... smh .... how is the long time traditional and honourable and respectful WU DANG ... WU DANG you hear? get turn into bunch of bandits and become evil ....
u know what???? FAWK THIS SHjT http://vatoto.com/read/_/22327/blood-and-steel_v1_ch2_by_easy-going-scans/14 press it and see.. the fking stance is so of the Japanese o.0
I know what you mean. ^^ Though there are suggestions already posted in the forums about an option to filter out other languages in titles that we follow, we can only hope that it gets heard and implemented... (Crosses fingers...)
Ugh, when i saw it got updated I thought i was going to pass out but then I noticed the chapters aren't in english. Posted Image
HEAVEN BREAK
starting.... ok... reading... shhh... what??!!

DO not disturb!!
Damn other manga websites needs to rank manga based more on average 5/5 votes than views
This series... I'm in love.
Spoiler
Sad when someone dies for nothing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics