Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 127votes)

Hitorimi Haduki-san to.

Alt Names: alt ひとりみ葉月さんと。alt 与单身的叶月小姐alt Hitorimi Haduki-san toalt Hitorimi Hazuki-san to.alt With Hitorimi Haduki-san.alt With Hitorimi Hazuki-san.alt With Single Hazuki-san.
Author: Kazama Ayami
Artist: Kazama Ayami
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 25 year old Haduki-san has no experience in romance but ends up being pushed into a relationship by her younger sister. Her partner is a high school boy!? A timid love story begins.

Spinoff of: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hatsukiai-r2550
Go to Hitorimi Haduki-san to. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

sorry for the late release.

first of all, i couldn't clean properly cuz of a update on gimp.

secondly, its not a linux smartphone, i just emulated a small linux distro on android, so i messed with it cuz i couldn't really do much...

It has started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee

I melted.

And it was only 1st chapter.

I think I need to stay in refrigerator while reading this.

D'awwwww.... I wouldn't mind changing my awesome personality with Yukimaru, I really love my way but he's just so... I would like to be like that (-__-" )

tumblr_lrzmyt1dLP1r25063o1_500.gif

This is just too good. Too bad it's only a short manga, it's so good!

3179m49.gif

where is the gif from?

I'd say Hanamaru Youchien

In my opinion I think you did a good job with the cleaning, thanks for the new update

tumblr_lio4r5T3Fi1qhlrmeo1_400.gif

where is the gif from?

Yaaaaaaay~ Happy go manga :D

i did a shitty job cleaning chapter 4, but chapter 5 will be better :P

In my opinion I think you did a good job with the cleaning, thanks for the new update

tumblr_lio4r5T3Fi1qhlrmeo1_400.gif

i did a shitty job cleaning chapter 4, but chapter 5 will be better :P

this is one cute story

If this was a shoujo the guy would be the older one. He'd be a bishie teacher and Haduki his inexperienced student. Oh, and her sister would be in love with him too, because what is a shoujo manga without a love triangle? And then the whole society would be against them but in the end their forbidden love would win out and they would marry FIN ~~ True story.

P'raps. But then, if this was a proper shounen this pleasantly nebbishy young boy would turn out to have the entire female half of his class at school inexplicably in love with him, along with the younger sister and whatever other female characters pop up--random idols, childhood friend, a beautiful delinquent and/or martial artist and so forth. Because what's a shounen manga without a harem?
Also, any reasonable purity test for shounen would have to conclude this isn't qualifying just on the basis of the marked shortage of panty-shots, boob grabs, accidental face-sitting and so forth. Aito-sensei would be deeply shocked.

This 25 year old sure doesn't look like a 25 year old.

As bad as it is, I'm not to shocked by how he looks so much like a girl, I've read way too much, and this isn't all to unusual. What gets me is I'm completely ignoring the fact he is a guy, most the time I feel like its yuri, though I'd prefer that if I'm honest :)

a boy with hair pin I'm not used to it

yeah, ghey much xD

But still better than wearing rings/earrings/bracelets/necklaces(like those boys from shoujo manga usually do if they are younger...)

Btw, the way she was shown in the first chapters reminded me much of Hotaru no Hikari(the drama though, the manga artwork left me in despair!!! so I didn't read it), how she ties her front hair back and lies on the floor munching snacks while watching TV(too bad I forgot the terminus that her "Buchou" always called her in response to that behaviour).

Going to be good though, innocent older female lead is always interesting(like in comic studio xD)

Hurk!

This and Nukoduke in one day is bad for my heart.

Thankfully it's almost time to sleep here or I'd be walking around smiling like an idiot.

i got used after zetsuen no tempest hehhehe

Even more mainstream example: Nisekoi

If this was a shoujo the guy would be the older one. He'd be a bishie teacher and Haduki his inexperienced student. Oh, and her sister would be in love with him too, because what is a shoujo manga without a love triangle? And then the whole society would be against them but in the end their forbidden love would win out and they would marry FIN ~~ True story.

On a serious note: yes, this is indeed shounen, which doesn't actually matter since Kazama-sensei's style is always the same whether she does shounen or shoujo.

Quoted for truth.

This manga is too sweeeeeeeet. I'm gonna get diabetes.

Yessssssssssssssssss

LOL, she blew it....

It's for the best.

LOL, she blew it....

29arxfr.gif

not really, the "imouto" would be a "otouto" and not hers but of the guy and would love her, that's more like a love triangle in shoujo manga hahahahah.

ps: and the otouto would be her childhood friend

Hahaha, you're right. And he would be a teen idol or something ~~~~

On a serious note: yes, this is indeed shounen, which doesn't actually matter since Kazama-sensei's style is always the same whether she does shounen or shoujo.

not really, the "imouto" would be a "otouto" and not hers but of the guy and would love her, that's more like a love triangle in shoujo manga hahahahah.

ps: and the otouto would be her childhood friend

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics