Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 109votes)

Air Gear

Alt Names: alt AirGearalt エア・ギアalt 飞轮少年
Author: Oh Great
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minami "Ikki" Itsuki, is a student and a delinquent. Also known as the "Unbeatable Babyface", Ikki is the leader of the youth gang going by the name of "East Side Gunz". Upon his return home after being humiliated by a street gang of Storm Riders called the Skull Saders, Ikki discovers a secret hidden from him by his benefactors, the Noyamano sisters. The sisters belong to a group of Storm Riders who go by the team name of Sleeping Forest. Keen on helping Ikki to regain his confidence and pride, they supply him with a pair of Air Trecks (abbreviated as "AT"). Ikki eventually settles his grudge with the Skull Saders, but in the process he receives more than the simple satisfaction of revenge. Determined to experience the sensation of flight for as long as he can, our headstrong protagonist is quickly sucked into the mysterious, yet irresistible world of Air Treck.
Go to Air Gear Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers] What the **** happened to this manga? New Window Zageron
  • 39 Replies
Topic So, who is Ikki? New Window Leoh
  • 4 Replies
Topic air gear manga review New Window yemudan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Air gear haters New Window eippihrellik
  • 11 Replies
Topic Whats next? New Window Tizano
  • 0 Replies
Topic So...is Kilik (spoiler) New Window Flow101
  • 4 Replies

53 Comments

omg im not a big fan of manga like this but i fell in love reading it at first sight... barely on chapter 2 but i can tell its going to awesome!!
Bah volume 12's chapters are all out of order (could be volume 11's too) Its all mind bending trying to work out whats going on :(
i hope noone gets bothered, but i added the obvious romance tag that people always seem to forget, lol, you know you like romance, and this clearly has it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics