Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 109votes)

Air Gear

Alt Names: alt AirGearalt エア・ギアalt 飞轮少年
Author: Oh Great
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minami "Ikki" Itsuki, is a student and a delinquent. Also known as the "Unbeatable Babyface", Ikki is the leader of the youth gang going by the name of "East Side Gunz". Upon his return home after being humiliated by a street gang of Storm Riders called the Skull Saders, Ikki discovers a secret hidden from him by his benefactors, the Noyamano sisters. The sisters belong to a group of Storm Riders who go by the team name of Sleeping Forest. Keen on helping Ikki to regain his confidence and pride, they supply him with a pair of Air Trecks (abbreviated as "AT"). Ikki eventually settles his grudge with the Skull Saders, but in the process he receives more than the simple satisfaction of revenge. Determined to experience the sensation of flight for as long as he can, our headstrong protagonist is quickly sucked into the mysterious, yet irresistible world of Air Treck.
Go to Air Gear Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers] What the **** happened to this manga? New Window Zageron
  • 39 Replies
Topic So, who is Ikki? New Window Leoh
  • 4 Replies
Topic air gear manga review New Window yemudan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Air gear haters New Window eippihrellik
  • 11 Replies
Topic Whats next? New Window Tizano
  • 0 Replies
Topic So...is Kilik (spoiler) New Window Flow101
  • 4 Replies

53 Comments

So its starts with tricks...and it ends with floating j-rock paper airplane weird philosophical team jump stuff. All i'm pretty sure of is that ikki won and kilik can teleport.
damn the ending didnt satisfy me at all, in fact the manga getting really weird in the middle chapter( i feel like i read a whole different manga)!!
I don't know why I read the whole damn series. This was getting weird so quickly. I'm not even sure how some of this makes any sense...even for a manga.

Well all I know is that it is over. I can now check this off my list. I just wanted to see how they would end it....Still freaking weird.
Air Gear finally finished.
"Look forward to Ogure's next Masterpiece"

Nah, I think I'll pass this time.
352: 5 chapters left, At last OGreat decides to end his nonsense.
this is stupid.......
same here Coca... same here...
Photo
TsundereChan
Jan 30 2012 05:14 PM
@ Coca i feel you bro
i stopped reading it after obama
I miss the days when Air Gear was more about over-the-top sci-fi, pseudo-physics, and just plain ol' air trekkin' with your friends and not this non-stop supernatural oneupsmanship mixed with copious amounts of political commentary.

Seriously, as soon as Obama showed up as an active character, a part of me died inside.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/81522/air-gear_v36_ch343_by_ssa-scans/5

.....Suddenly, I know EXACTLY what I'd choose if I could have any one superpower.
Sagen was ma so, Oh Great hat einen an der Waffel!!!
Wait a minute,when did the announcer get replaced with Dio Brando?
http://vatoto.com/read/_/64986/air-gear_v36_ch340_by_ssa-scans/2
URYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
340 is only scanlated so far by dragonflyscans which is an offshoot of mangafox , of course we are not gonna host it

anyway no spoilers anymore , thank you
I dislike how Air Gear turned out, to be honest. I loved how simple it was before, train, learn tricks and whatnot, and overall, get better at using the A-Ts, now its all about Gravity Children, this, that, half the crap it takes me a little bit to understand, and the manga is just too overlayered with sciencey stuff that I doubt half the people reading it can understand.

What happened to just battling to get better? Why did it turn into this whole stretched out thing? It seems the author tried to prolong the manga wayyyyy too far.. Just like HSDK and so many others :x.

BUT I SHALL CONTINUE READING IT! Cause I must say, even though AG has fallen, its still a pretty good manga, and it doesnt make me cry tears of joy sometimes, so I will finish it.
Wait what? I cant believe that happen like that.
nooo! ringo i was finally starting to like you more towards the end!
im pretty sure volume 4 and 5 are both out of order, or at least they skipped a part
Thanks for the new chapter. Sora looks like he just got done eating several jars of paste or something.
@Benji same here. if i found some series that look interesting i would read it, even if it makes me have to stay until morning like a day (24 hours). but only on week end. If school day only until 3 a.m.
Occupy Sky! 99% vs 1%
Oh my gawd.....it's like Tenjou Tenge all over again. Oh!Great never fails to confuse the hell outta me....I still love it though.
I'm pretty sure this guy ran out of ideas a long time ago, and is winging the hell outta this. Especially with the whole 99% line.
damn!! you are a freak!!
it took me three days to finish reading all the chapters.
thats why some of my friends call me a manga freak!!
this is exactly the type of manga iv been searching for and i finally found it! after searching and searching i found it hahah. a rare and unique strory! there are other manga that are rare to find and this is one of them.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics