Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 361votes)

Btooom!

Alt Names:
Author: Inoue Junya
Artist: Inoue Junya
Genres:
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryota Sakamoto is one of the top-ranked players of BTOOOM!, an online battle game. But no amount of simulated warfare could have propared him for what is to come… Ryota wakes one evening to find himself dangling from a tree by a parachute with no recollection of how he got there. Before he can orient himself to his unfamiliar surroundings, Ryota is attacked. As a barrage of explosives rain down on him, Ryota realizes that he too has a pack of bombs…bombs that look very similar to the ones used in BTOOOM! Ryota may have mastered the online game, but can he come out on top in this real-life game of survival?!
Go to Btooom! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Komodo Dragons do have poison New Window Joshua Iamalime Zhang
  • 23 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cheesus
  • 80 Replies
Topic How would you rank the BIMs New Window bumblebee310
  • 29 Replies
Topic Final Arc New Window Staw
  • 2 Replies
Topic How's the manga been recently? Quality wise. New Window Lurker01
  • 1 Replies
Topic Where to buy it? New Window _Alex
  • 1 Replies

1057 Comments

That was awesome and nice end. Thanks a lot to contributors and to Japanzai & XscansX.
getting really good now
@benji you're right, his expressions and look remind of Light...
Cool twist let see what happen next.
in a way he does remind me of lighto kun from death note!
cant wait for the next chapter!
Hey, not a bad twist I say. A touch of romance wouldn't hurt right?
Lol....IN GAME MARRIAGE LOL
Ryuuta's a beast(no other words I could think of)! Ch 27, pg 15, his expression...Epic... SWEEP THE FLOOR WITH EM MAN!!!
Someone should really finish up Inoue-sensei's other work too. I loved it (Otogi Matsuri), but for some reason, scans dwindled and dwindled, and then stopped.
chapter 20, page 20-21 - evil laugh lolz
I have read the raws, although can't say what they wrote :P. the girl had a damn past everything was screwed up and they blamed her for it. not gonna spoil it though :P

Can't wait for the next chapter thank you... cheers!
Getting even more interesting. Thanks a lot to you and your group Tran Linh for the hard work.
I want MORE NOW!!! lol I haven't been this interested in a comic for a long time so keep it up!
@Dawke: no problme, bro, we like the manga as well.
And expect a lot of chapters soon, cos we got competitor :P
....getting really good. Much better than I first expected.
Thanks alot for the hard work Japanzai & XscansX
mmm, i would certainly love to join with the hot chick, but not playing survival game <.<
I would not survive two minutes if this happened to me.
Awesome manga. Reminds me of Battle Royale. Thanks for the scanlations!
we translated chapter 6 and are putting up the download link + online link for the whole volume 1 in Japanzai.com.
Japanzai & XscansX will be uploading Btooom! chapter 6 in Batoto soon too.This is the only place that will have our approval. Fuck mangahere.com, fuck you mangafox.com you cheap two-faced, all those money grubbing bastards. They do nothing and want to make money on us, they can go eat crap.
Thanks, this is great.
check batoto.com or japanzai.com everyday, you will see us updating btooom! really quickly :D
yes its awesome XD :lol:
I wonder where this one will go. It's pretty simple for now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics