Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * - - - (1.57 - 14votes)

Xandria

Alt Names:
Author: Zekera
Artist: Zekera
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Other
Description: I Have Not Writen A Description Jet.
Go to Xandria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Blog New Window Zekera
  • 0 Replies

11 Comments

Never in my life have I come upon such an exceptional piece of graphic literature such as Xandria.  Excellence in art and mastery of the English language by Zekera has made this title one that will definitely blow your mind with it's depth.  Never in my life does each page I turn bequeaths me the emotion of more shock and exasperation.  So to Zekera, I salute you for having the balls to post this unparalleled yarn, their sizes must be that of bowling balls!

You had me, you totally had me... 

Seeing this is ongoing I am actually quite curious how this is going to turn out

when I was in 6th grade, our teacher told us to read our writing out loud, the best one (according to students' vote) will be read twice, of course, the stupidest one was always picked because it made everyone laugh, there was this one kid who wrote "100 million flying lions jumped on a bus, and the bus ran away," what this kid said probably made more sense than this "thing".

This is not the place for your ameteur works.  Please get a drunkduck account or something and leave your stuff off batoto.

I will add one or two pages today or tomorrow. So V2 will be upp soon. I hope It will explan some thinks that was onclear

Never in my life have I come upon such an exceptional piece of graphic literature such as Xandria.  Excellence in art and mastery of the English language by Zekera has made this title one that will definitely blow your mind with it's depth.  Never in my life does each page I turn bequeaths me the emotion of more shock and exasperation.  So to Zekera, I salute you for having the balls to post this unparalleled yarn, their sizes must be that of bowling balls!

And she said "The nest shout will I not miss" and then I said "wut??" and then she said "follow me i will not hurt you" and then... wtf?, is just too good to be understood

XD Screw Berserk, this is some real Seinen!

haha wtf is that? makes me want to become an artist :)

Needs comedy tag

"The nest shout will I not miss." Ahhhh, I absolutely love the dialogue here.

Defuq did i just read O_O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics