Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 237votes)

3D Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 3D Girlfriendalt 3D 여자친구alt 3D φιλενάδαalt 3D彼女alt Real Girl
Author: Nanami Mao
Artist: Nanami Mao
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsutsui Hikari is an otaku, and he mostly avoids social life. Hikari has only one friend at school, who is also a social misfit, and he is mocked brutally by most of his classmates for being creepy and weird. One day, he ends up having to clean the school pool with Igarashi Iroha, who appears to be pretty much everything he hates in real-life girls. She skips school, has a blunt manner, doesn't have female friends, and seems the sort to be promiscuous. However, she is friendly to Hikari, and even stands up to the people who make fun of him. Hikari's bitterness and trust issues lead him to say pretty harsh things to Iroha, but she never dismisses him as creepy. After a while, it starts to look like Iroha may become his first real-life, 3D girlfriend! Will he be able to handle it?
Go to 3D Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip question New Window KINT43E
  • 1 Replies

488 Comments

poor main lead. it's either ntr or tragedy. sux to be him.

I would actually say "better than nothing"
I've been through something different but sad, and right now I don't regret it

poor main lead. it's either ntr or tragedy. sux to be him.

The feeling after reading this...it's like reading Aku no Hana. The chapter's light and a happy one but you know something reaaaaally bad is going to happen soon. 

Its like eating something rlly good, it tastes rlly good atm but you know you can only eat so much before its gone T.T
Now that i think about it thats a rlly stupid analogy but im still gonna use it

The feeling after reading this...it's like reading Aku no Hana. The chapter's light and a happy one but you know something reaaaaally bad is going to happen soon. 

This is so good! Thanks Summer Rain for your hard work

To all who have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen (like me..), on mangaupdates it says that there are 4 volumes and it is still ongoing, so I hope your bad feeling diminished a little :)

but it'll end!

and I hope not badly! ;_;

To all who have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen (like me..), on mangaupdates it says that there are 4 volumes and it is still ongoing, so I hope your bad feeling diminished a little :)

Its getting hard to read this, its not because of her leaving.

Its because something bigger is going to happen. not

sure if good or bad at the moment.

I can already tell when this ends I'm going to cry manly tears.

We are men, we do not cry!  We only sweat from the eyes!

You are also magical

iIqYwyb.gif

For someone whose supposed to be as introverted and non-social as he is, that was one of the smoothest lines I have ever seen, goddamn.

So is this a great story that is bittersweet? Or is it a great story because it's bitter sweet? Regardless, it's still great >_>

I can already tell when this ends I'm going to cry manly tears.

Such a cute chapter  -   He did a good job with her present  :)  

Everyone should date otakus!

This is why every girl should have an otaku boyfriend!

and can't boys get otaku gfs?

This is why every girl should have an otaku boyfriend!

''Still watching anime at that age''

common...

"You are also magical."

All that cuteness. Shoujos with male MCs are teh best.

They sure kiss a lot :o

Tsuntsun!!!! Why didn't you say you say "Eh" in the last page!!!!!!

calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

Spoiler

fixed xD

Observation : for a person in her situation , I would do something more meaningful with my life so i could have less regrets , but she's being a bitch with him and in the end with her life !

P.S. a disease usually has symptoms that make you feel bad , usually crippling you , she must have lastseconduskickusthebucketus cuz she's running around being a bitch on all pages !

She also mentioned having to move away due to "circumstances concerning her father".

Since she seemed pretty healthy, yet cried in a hospital and seems to regularly meet with a doctor, I actually suspected (and still suspect) that it's her father that's sick, possibly he has to be transferred somewhere else for advanced treatment or something.

Too real! Abort mission...! I repeat: Abort Mission and return to the comfort of 2D... wait, this is 2D... There is no safe place!

@TheRater The MC is not good looking at all. I mean, manga-wise. Shoujo-wise too. Compare with the doctor.

Top 3 Reasons you can tell its not shounen

1.  The guys has way too much balls to be a shounen protaganist and is too pretty looking (despite side characters calling him gloomy)

2. The girl is not waifu material, she is more like the distorted girls that you get in seinen manga that give you those ntred feels

3. The art man, the art!

in all seriousness its all about the magazine but who cares, i love this manga, i just wanted to take a shot at mainstream shounen manga these days rofl

Honestly if the other party was like that you'd feel like playing a prank every now and then. gotta say though, the looks awfully cute and sweet. Iroha <3 I wish it turns out well.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics