Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 73votes)

Dogs / Bullets & Carnage

Alt Names: alt ドッグス/バレッツ&カーネイジalt DOGS 獵犬 BULLETS&CARNAGEalt Dogs: Bullets & Carnagealt Köpekler: Mermiler & Katliam
Author: Miwa Shirow
Artist: Miwa Shirow
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sometime in the future, somewhere in Europe a city has many levels of underground, even secret dangerous levels that have answers to the past. Mihai is a retired assassin who has returned home to settle a vendetta and start a new life as a restaurant owner. Haine was genetically experimented on as a child, which led to him possessing dog like attributes. Badou is his clumsy chain smoking partner who becomes deranged when denied cigarettes. Naoto was orphaned as a child and has amnesia. She was trained to wield the sword. Their pasts are somehow connected to the secret underground and the organization that controls it.

Prequel:
> Dogs: Stray dogs howling in the dark
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dogs-stray-dogs-howling-in-the-dark-r891)
Go to Dogs / Bullets & Carnage Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic favourite character? New Window Alcruid
  • 1 Replies

68 Comments

This manga is so good but the chapters are so short~~!! Dx
@kyoshirou: That's because the scanlation group is using chapters from the magazine. Tankoubons/official manga volumes have no empty panels and have more details like halftones and shading.
I really like this manga but the lack of backgrounds make it confusing sometimes :|
Thats a weird position to have sex.
Why must the chapters be so short~~!? : <
Uhh, until when are DOGS going to have volume 7 chapters? I think volume 8 has started like...2 chapters ago? xDD

And holy crack...Chapter 70...MIND BLOWN TO SMETHEREENS.
@Neku: Don't you love it when the universe actually bothers to be awesome? :D
Holy shit! I Won't See You Tonight by Avenged Sevenfold started playing when Haine kicked the door open in first chapter, then the beat dropped when he started to shoot.

Mind = Blown
Evil tomato sprite woman and her batch of cabbage patch kids...
better bite her face off!
... So the mother person is Akumetsu?
@Kuroiikawa: I lol'd at the Haine banging Naoto part. XD

As for deaths, there had been some during the previous chapters. Maybe Miwa is not fond of killing his characters off too often? :D
This is a freakin awesome manga, but two things annoy me.
First: WHY WON'T ANYONE FREAKING DIE?!?!? Even the non-regenitive people aren't dead yet.
Second: Haine, just bang Naoto already. You know you want to.

Other than those two things, its all good.
I've only read from v.0 - v.3, but if you're willing to take my word for it, read. It's interesting, but you might need to reread if you like to get all the juicy details like me. which is why I prefer reading it in hard copy.

I can't decide whether to read it then buy it (when I have money) or just read it when I buy it.
Yeah, kind of remind me of GetBackers but with more interesting story line.
Oh i agree with you my friend !!!
this is pretty crazy you guys should read this!
this manga is very good! the story is really interesting and you'll be sucked in once you start reading. peace.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics