Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 47votes)

Kaidan Tochuu no Big Noise

Alt Names: alt Big Noise from the Stairway Landing
Author: Koshigaya Osamu
Artist: Kameya Itsuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When Kamiyama Keito saw Oomiya Honden High School's (aka "Denkou") Rock Band "Kei-On" club, he was immediately struck by a sense of awe and admiration. Once he was admitted into the school, he immediately joined the club. To the despair of Keito, the club was run by 2 degenerate senior students who forbid any real practices. Once spring break is over, Keita finds out that the 2 seniors were arrested for possession of marijuana, in turn pushing the club to the brink of termination. With the help of the only other member of the club, Tsukumo Shintaro, will Keita be able to prevent the termination of his club?
Go to Kaidan Tochuu no Big Noise Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

55 Comments

Wooooo an update after 2 years

Funny thing, those seniors were arrested for having pot, and a line of the lyrics to Basket case. the MC's favorite song is "Am I just Paranoid? am I stoned?"...

heh, the irony.

@theroadstopshere

Looks like you win the bet, dood.

You can keep the prize money.

Man series about music and bands never disappoint. Thanks for the update!

@theroadstopshere

Looks like you win the bet, dood.

New guy's cool too. Neat. Like with the protagonist I mentioned earlier, I think the manga just hit a really nice balance between realism and flair. It's got the energy of a shounen manga, but the main characters seem like actual people.

Mostly, anyway. There's a professor or two. But I think it all still fits together nicely.

Wooohoo, I got it right! Camel-faced drummer-man, go!

poor guy, I had hoped 'Hasegawa-san' would've been a nicer character that might've made more of an impact.

I just started reading this, seems pretty good but on chapter one page 14 practice is spelled incorrectly. 

Aww, that Ohno-san is too cute.

I might put money on the camel-faced dude to be the drummer.

He just seems like a good type for it.

I also might want to see a camel-faced dude playing the drums simply for the hilarity of it.

Camel-faced dude looks like Saku from Beck (but shorter hair).. So, I hope that he plays as well or even better than Saku too.. :)  (if ever he is the drummer..)

I read chapters 2-4 with that puri puri song from welcome to the N.H.K. stuck in my head.....that was distracting, but I am liking this manga alot. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Prediction - Kamiyama Keito will be the lead vocalist with Ohno Aki (the cute girl) as the drummer.

But I may be wrong. ;)

I might put money on the camel-faced dude to be the drummer.

He just seems like a good type for it.

I also might want to see a camel-faced dude playing the drums simply for the hilarity of it.

The first chapter's title is one of my favourite song. Let's insta follow it 4 sum reason

Wait, in ch. 3, then who will be the drummer ?

Prediction - Kamiyama Keito will be the lead vocalist with Ohno Aki (the cute girl) as the drummer.

But I may be wrong. ;)

Heh "Kei-On"

The first chapter's title is one of my favourite song. Let's insta follow it 4 sum reason

Wait, in ch. 3, then who will be the drummer ?

Seems cool. The protagonist seems ordinary, but when I think about it, I can't think of another one with his particular mix of meekness and motivation. And he's got a nice dynamic with the other guy.

Can't even explain how happy I am to see this updated.

very promising manga. please give us some more!!

thank you Chinatown KM for the scanlation.

reading manga while singing basket case of green day ?? 

instant follo......w wtf? i already followed it!

what sorcery is this!?

Love it.. <3 Insta-follow!!..

Green Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This needs an anime adaptation.

Greenday whoopwhoop

For some reason, I feel as though this will be amazing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics