Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 39votes)

Freezing Pair Love Stories

Alt Names: alt フリージング ペアラブストーリーズalt Freezing - Pair Love Storiesalt Freezing: Pair Love Stories
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Kim So-Hee
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Freezing Pair Love Stories manga tells the story of how the various Pandoras and Limiters met. The first chapter focuses on the characters Ganessa Roland and Arthur Crypton.

> Spin-off of Freezing
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/freezing-r43 )
Go to Freezing Pair Love Stories Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

105 Comments

It is definitely get the typical shoujo manga with slash of action and ecchi. I am not big fans of romance, but the combination and the story made it up.

Otherwise, I say it is pretty good because it makes me squeal. I do not like Freezing, but this is so cute and moe. Like, platonic love. TwT

I mean, that Creo chapter just so, hngggg!

I'm pretty sure this chapter was just an excuse to put Ticy in as many cute outfits as the artist could think up.

haha, loli cleo sure was hella cute.

I kinda wish she stayed loli but kept her strength

how the F%%% did she go from being the chibi of the academy to the giant?

Proper nutrition does wonders for growth

Once again one of the side story chapters provides more entertainment than the main storyline.

Thanks as always, FTH and Vexed scans!

how the F%%% did she go from being the chibi of the academy to the giant?

These stories are very good, maybe u have terrible taste for manga in general xD

no, just have read ALOT of manga, to know that this is pretty par for the course for "romance" there are VN that do it 100% better, and there are VN out there that 100% worse. as i said its average, just so you know "average" doesn't mean BAD. geez people

Main reminded me of Konota from Lucky Star, except she had a bigger chest....

Freezing is pretty shit but all the side stories are pretty great

Saddest truth about this series....

IM Dal-Young is like the EA of manga

Get it right. Thats shounen jump.

IM Dal-Young is like the EA of manga

Hey another rather cute story. If only the main Freezing series was as straight forward as this.

I hope they changed up the formula if there are more stories. The whole guy rescuing the girl and shows her his manly side works once or twice, but any more is over doing it. Especially since these are supposed to be Pandora and all.

To be honest this series really doesn't need the Freezing name and setting. With a few modifications it would be a perfectly good stand alone manga.

meh average at best,

considering how just about every other character is a royal bitch, or twisted in one way or another, these stories are pretty much a waste.

These stories are very good, maybe u have terrible taste for manga in general xD

meh average at best,

considering how just about every other character is a royal bitch, or twisted in one way or another, these stories are pretty much a waste.

2a7fzm9.png

Freezing is pretty shit but all the side stories are pretty great

Ganessa sure was cute.

I'd believe you, but you mentioned Infinite Stratos which is worse than freezing.

That's because the IS manga and anime completely butchered the plot. Try the original Light Novels.

Apparently this is freezing the loli arc

Spoiler

I'd believe you, but you mentioned Infinite Stratos which is worse than freezing.

Please, remember to use spoiler for text this long, even if they are quotes.

~Riku.

In b4 next year they go to WAR and get their limbs cut off or absorbed by ALIENS!!! x.x

But dammnn this was a SUPER VANILLA story. My god I could feel myself getting diabetes. What is this shoujo manga?! Needless to say I enjoyed it immensely. If only the MC of the main Freezing manga was a smooth as this Aruthur guy, and it would be A LOT more readable!

IT BEGINS

yay :)

Spoiler

Full of Heart? BS.That's just  disingenuous. I have read it long before it become something horny fanboys to cling too. It was nothing but fan service. It was dedicated to how awesome he thinks his Gary Stu self insert is. Made the main character a submissive conservative slut with feelings for her abuser. The story bends over backwards for the self insert character.

Her abuse is meant to be masturbated too in the manga by fat horny otaku. Sorry but sexual abusers never become a "good person" like that.

More...

Spoiler

Use spoiler tags for comments this long, and please, do refrain of insulting other users.

~Riku.

Says the butthurt fanboy who wacks off to the no talent hack's crap.

There is an arc of Freezing, the main series, that deals with Satellizer's brother. Read that, then make that statement. That particular arc is NOT focused on fanservice, beyond it having two female characters who have large breasts. It is purely an interpersonal story, and is full of heart.

And what would you recommend then? I'm sure SOMETHING you read, I could make similar statements as what you've said about Im Dal-Young.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics