Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 228votes)

A Fairytale for the Demon Lord

Alt Names: alt A Tale for Satanalt İblis Lordu için bir Peri Masalıalt Bajka dla króla demonówalt Dongeng untuk Raja Iblisalt 마왕을위한 동화alt Picture Book for the Demon Lordalt Un Cuento de Hadas para El Señor de Los Demoniosalt Сказка для Дьявола
Author: Kim Yong-Hwan
Artist: Kim Yong-Hwan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A Demon Lord spirited the Princess away, and cursed her with eternal sleep. Countless knights sought to save her, only to die in vain by the Demon Lord's hands. But then, a Nameless Knight arrived to vanquish him and save the Princess, ignorant of what fate had in store for him...

Original: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/ataleforsatan
Go to A Fairytale for the Demon Lord Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shall we try to understand the story so far? New Window josh25
  • 10 Replies
Topic Too slow New Window Evan Dark
  • 0 Replies
Topic Ending. New Window Zoro
  • 26 Replies

199 Comments

Deconstructions are always good fun. Eagerly awaiting season 2.
So glad it's getting a second season like Wake up Deadman XD
Its not perfect but I still enjoyed it, most of it, well the parts I understood. I really do hope there is a season 2 because it seems like the author can really weave together an interesting story and environment with nuances here and there. Though if I had a complaint, it would probably be some of the artwork, its good most of the time, but when it comes to some of the darker scenarios, its a bit hard to follow
More than the princess and more than the nameless knight, I feel bad for Liddel
Beauty beyond sadness.
Sry had wrong information -_-
Grrrah! I want season 2!! Pls dear super-awesome author!
Hm... this was... pretty amazing. Though left me confused half the time haha
Loved the author's notes and all :3 Hahaha, this'll be a short comic... pfft XD
i cant wait for season 2!!!
i was wondering if anyone would know of some thing like this!!
@JeD
Where did you learn that from? I hope it starts soon!
Season 2 is finally starting?
*Wuuuuhuuuuuuuuu*
Its gonna be awesome :D
Indeed.... a great work of art ...... and I'm patiently waiting for season 2 ........
This was epic! I spend my last 6 hour to read this awesomeness and this totally worth it! It's a really complicated and genius-made story, but what made me like this story was emotions. It's full of emotions like despair, obsession, loneliness, and happiness a little at the start...
My feelings for characters changed a lot, at start I thought princess is a nice cute girl but I ended up hating her, for Odin it was just opposite. For Knight i felt really sorry, I wished he had seen her smile again...

Everyone should read this epic fairytale for a demon lord!
Definitely recommended!
Really great, and it makes me sad that this story repeated iself countless times and probably will. And I don't think that the princess is the demon lord, more like she is the central character of this story, and the so called fate is the reason.
i thought the ending was great how he went all epic and said don't you think she is the real demon lord let me tell you the real story getting all up and personal lol XD
That was epic.
This was awesome.
its it bad i was happy to find out the princess was pretty much the villain? i dont know at what point i started to hate her but i really did. im dying for the next series and will wait forever if i need to. i love it that much.
This really deserves a Drama Tag, no? I mean that's some serious spiral of tradegy right there.

Spoiler

I'm making a sad face right now. And will do so for the rest of the day.
really liked how the story unfolded.
if there is one thing i disliked in this series is the "Jellal" feeling to the protagonist. really now, must EVERY other character have the same face? -_-"
that was a bit confusing at first and there's a lot of loose ends to it (what happens to Mimir?) but overall i love it :)
so,does this serie continue with another name or is it realy finished with half the storie missing?
This is Really good but i can't understand what this is talking about...
The art is beautiful and the storyline itself was brilliant. But I felt like the beginning was a little cluttered and it felt like it was jumping all over the place - as if bits of the story were shotgunned into my brain. It got easier to follow later on though.
simply beautiful. i love the artwork and the direction the story went. want to read moar!
Oh God, that was good. I have never cried that much through a series in my life.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics