Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 358votes)

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou!

Alt Names: alt おくさまが生徒会長!alt ¡Mi esposa es la Presidenta del Consejo Estudiantil!alt ภรรยาผมเป็นประธานนักเรียนalt Karım Öğrenci Meclisi Başkanı!alt My Wife is the Student Council President!alt 我老婆是学生会长
Author: Nakata Yumi
Artist: Nakata Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You just lost a presidential race at your school, you're feeling gloomy and you are appointed instead as vice-president serving under the beautiful Wakana Ui....who made it rain condoms to win the election??? Well, for Izumi Hayato, it can't get any worse...except for the fact the that very same president happens to also be your fiancé that your parents had "arranged" for you to marry. The Completely oblivious kaichou doesn't know anything about sex, yet she is willing to give up her innocence to Izumi?! Will Izumi hold out on deflowering the innocent kaichou or will he fall under the deadly sin of temptation Wakana keeps on giving him??? Read on to find out!!!
Go to Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

880 Comments

I am at my limit this manga is too much. That's what makes it great
Moar...gimme moar...I can't stand the ero-kawaii this manga is giving me.

HHGGG, my body was not ready for this level of cuteness

bgu06h.png

come on roady you follow not for plot but for lust thats the logical way 

There needs to be a font for heavy sarcasm, so you can't get away with stuff like this.

And your argument is null, because the plot of this story IS nothing but lust, so I am following for lust anyways.

my penis made me click this.

Someday we will find out what this man has done to deserve such unbelievable luck. But until then, I follow for plot.

come on roady you follow not for plot but for lust thats the logical way 

I don't know about Japan, but when I was in high school the student council didn't do shit

Spoiler

Read. Author looked up. Followed.

Someday we will find out what this man has done to deserve such unbelievable luck. But until then, I follow for plot.

With a cover page like that, how could I not follow

@RoflCat

Well it can also be a MILF fetish, the guy should just accept the reality and go with the flow :3

But im sure he's the type that feels that both parties need to have mutual feelings before advancing.

Yeah, following, no doubt

Mmmmh, nice, I really like this author

>Dropped a NTR book

>"Do you understand now?"

Wat, you got NTR fetish bro?

-ecchi

-boobs

yep following 

It's not often you end up with a clueless male hero and a perverted girl heroine.

You're new to the party, aren't you.

...She'd make a perfect con artist :P

she'd be like

Spoiler

So, I read this up to vol.2 a few days ago, and I liked it so much. I was rather hesitating since "that" infamous manga with the same title had a rushed ending.

Glad to see some fresh updates of manga series!

meh. was kinda lazy when I did this. But no choice, I don't want do leave things unfinished.

Instant Follow XD

need.more.more.more.more.more.more.of.this................

... pls don't die quickly.... PLS....

It's nice, but man, I really want to see more Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou by the same author / artist.  It's not often you end up with a clueless male hero and a perverted girl heroine.

Instant follow.

:yay: I was waiting for someone scanlate this manga!

Thanks MAL Scanlations

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics