Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 69votes)

Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden

Alt Names: alt Accel World / Dural: Magisa Gardenalt Accel World/Dural: Magisa Gardenalt アクセル・ワールド/デュラルマギサ・ガーデン
Author: Kawahara Reki
Artist: Sasakura Ayato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chigira Chiaki loved the tales of Kuroyukihime and Black Lotus her beloved elder brother told her about.

Returning to Japan after a long stay in America, Chiaki entered the Private Seibi Academy for Girls. There, she met the club members of the Enbuken and starts her journey into the Accelerated World.

> Spin-off of Accel World
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/accel-world-r411 )
Go to Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

I wonder who exactly enjoy reading page after page of girls going kya-kya when shopping. Is there actually a quota for this kind of thing?

I am missing those Gatherer links. 

I honestly thought this would just be a lighthearted spinoff manga, but I never expected we'd see an in-game store since they've talked about it but we've never seen one in the main series or even the parts of the LN that were translated, at least before it was taken down cuz of the official release.

Yeah you will see more of it in chapter 15.

I honestly thought this would just be a lighthearted spinoff manga, but I never expected we'd see an in-game store since they've talked about it but we've never seen one in the main series or even the parts of the LN that were translated, at least before it was taken down cuz of the official release.

17 pages per chapter is just... too short!! *sniff*

Hehe no sorry it seems I wasn't very clear I meant how does he "know" that the accel world MC is dead in this manga I mean where does it say that. (I am the scanlator that does both dural and accel world btw)

That's just guesses on who might the brother be by process of elimination based on the clues that the brother know Kurohime and the Nebulus.

As in which avatar is who?

Spoiler

Hehe no sorry it seems I wasn't very clear I meant how does he "know" that the accel world MC is dead in this manga I mean where does it say that. (I am the scanlator that does both dural and accel world btw)

Wait I am super confused...how did you figure out who is who? o.O Can I have a source or something?

As in which avatar is who?

Spoiler

Wait I am super confused...how did you figure out who is who? o.O Can I have a source or something?

Is it just me.... But i find it weird for chiaki's brother if he is the glasses guy(cyan pile) to be obsessed with black lotus..... Isn't silver crow is more plausible? He beat the crap out of him. His best pal, past and present.... The reason behind black lotus return.... extremely fast and not to mention the first flying avatar....

Wait wait, how did you come to that conclusion?

What I thought was

Spoiler

anyway lol that shounen ai.

Wait..... Zzzzzzzz...... I can't stomach the idea of piggy already dead in this manga...... That just..... Oh, come on!!!! If this really the case... There are no way, black lotus still playing around and will be in eternal mourning....
Is it just me.... But i find it weird for chiaki's brother if he is the glasses guy(cyan pile) to be obsessed with black lotus..... Isn't silver crow is more plausible? He beat the crap out of him. His best pal, past and present.... The reason behind black lotus return.... extremely fast and not to mention the first flying avatar....

I don't mean to be rude but its starting to get weird lately, all these boy love thing. 

To be honest I can't say I don't agree. We will see how it goes from now on.

I don't mean to be rude but its starting to get weird lately, all these boy love thing. 

This manga started interesting but get more and more annoying lately. Shonen is no longer the right tag, it's more a shojo, with some girlxgirl and boyxboy implicit. Bleh!

anybody ever read the horrible seinen manga Cross & Crime? this is starting to feel like that, mostly because the 3 at issue here sorta resemble the main characters from the beginning of the manga....

and now there's a wiff of yaoi in the air. lol  or would it be more properly said as one way shounen ai?

Damn that was so sickeningly vanilla sweet I almost overloaded. I normally don't care for yuri, but this is just too OTP. The ship has sailed!!!

Still waiting for a Drink Me later on...

Card Name:                    Spirit Link
Mana Cost:                     Image.ashx?size=medium&name=W&type=symbo
Converted Mana Cost: 1

Types:                              Enchantment - Aura
Card Text:
Enchant creature (Target a creature as you play this. This card comes into play attached to that creature.)
Whenever enchanted creature deals damage, you gain that much life.

Flavor Text:                    "We are all inextricably linked, souls woven in tapestry."
Expansion:                     Image.ashx?type=symbol&set=10E&size=smal Tenth Edition
Rarity:                                Uncommon  

All Sets:
Image.ashx?type=symbol&set=4E&size=smallImage.ashx?type=symbol&set=5E&size=smallImage.ashx?type=symbol&set=6E&size=smallImage.ashx?type=symbol&set=7E&size=smallImage.ashx?type=symbol&set=8ED&size=smalImage.ashx?type=symbol&set=9ED&size=smalImage.ashx?type=symbol&set=10E&size=smalImage.ashx?type=symbol&set=LE&size=small
Card Number:                45
Artist:                               Kev Walker

Alice is pretty much a must-kill-within-a-minute-or-you're-dead type of avatar. What a contrast.

Chiaki and Lilya is now OTP. I ship it.

AAAAAAAAAAAH the "Eat Me" cake... forgot about it. Can she shrink too?

Oh, and: 

Card Name:                          Avatar of Fury
 Mana Cost:                           Image.ashx?size=medium&name=6&type=symboImage.ashx?size=medium&name=R&type=symboImage.ashx?size=medium&name=R&type=symbo
Converted Mana Cost:         8
Types:                                     Creature — Avatar
Card Text:                              If an opponent controls seven or more lands,
                                          Avatar of Fury costs Image.ashx?size=small&name=6&type=symbol less to cast.
                                          Flying
Image.ashx?size=small&name=R&type=symbol:                                     Avatar of Fury gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
P/T:                                  6 / 6
Expansion:                             Image.ashx?type=symbol&set=PR&size=small Prophecy
Rarity:                                      Rare
All Sets:                                   Image.ashx?type=symbol&set=PR&size=smallImage.ashx?type=symbol&set=CMD&size=smal
Card Number:                        82
Artist:                                       rk post

Ugh, what a stupid shonen scene. How many times can you stall a fight? Who sits through 8 pages of Russian as a second language? Bleh.

Have you ever heard of a skill called 'Confuse'? That's how you cast it in a real fistfight.

I see. well I guess it does look like it has some crazy power and probably speed as well. still, 5th gen's absorption/drain ability might give it an advantage in terms of purely a war of attrition if all linkers were involved.

also, baka chiaki indeed <3

still, I thought they'd let her win to get some points first instead of bashing her up outright. or maybe that's in the next chapter.

at least she finally takes action so...I guess, FINALLY.

Also, I doubt it'd be equivalent to Chrome Disaster, unless you meant the 1st gen. Since the Disaster Armor pretty much amplifies in strength with every generation due to increasing no. of abilities.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics