Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 261votes)

Nobunaga no Chef

Alt Names: alt A Chef of Nobunagaalt ยอดเชฟของโนบุนางะalt 信長のシェフalt 信長的主廚alt Kokinya Nobunagaalt Le chef de Nobunaga (French)alt Nobunaga's Koch
Author: Nishimura Mitsuru
Artist: Kajikawa Takurou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ken is a modern-day chef who wakes up one morning in war-torn 16th century Japan. Faced with an impossible situation, he does what he does best – he cooks. Soon, word of his wonderful food reaches the capital, and the ears of warlord Oda Nobunaga, who immediately orders Ken to cook for him. What will happen to Ken as he finds himself stumbling around in an era he doesn't belong?
Go to Nobunaga no Chef Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hooray! New Window Maglad
  • 0 Replies
Topic nobunaga oda and cao cao New Window aang_sapi
  • 8 Replies

766 Comments

Thanks to both LOLScans and DKThias for their work! I had fun comparing the translations.

But really Ken is overthinking. Regardless of how things are going, just focus on survival and find a way back to the Oda intact. He should trust the Oda to be able to handle themselves even if his actions do manage to change history a bit.

...I just want some action already! I'm in suspense!

Wow, alot of meaning in that gift

What a bastard :'( Please Oda save him!!

He actually in pretty tight spot. Even if Oda save him, if he considered betraying him, he will be killed

What a bastard :'( Please Oda save him!! 

yes the smartest thing to do is to anger your cook or doctor cause they can't do anything to you

oh wait

He really can't do anything though, unless he completely disregards self-preservation. It's not like they'd just let him go when Shingen's condition worsens and he's known to be his personal cook and/or doctor.

And what else is there? Running away and hiding, in feudal Japan?

Netorare no Chef?

ntr detected!!! this is gonna be good!!!

Ken is going to stick his dick in your next meal.

Burn their women, salt their homes, and rape their fields. This travesty cannot go unpunished.

go home.. you're drunk...

IS NOTHING SACRED ANY MORE IN THESE BARBARIC LANDS?

giphy.gif

Haha, he is cucked :D

Crap, that feel when I remember this is tagged as a tragedy.

Burn their women, salt their homes, and rape their fields. This travesty cannot go unpunished.

yes the smartest thing to do is to anger your cook or doctor cause they can't do anything to you

oh wait

mmmmmm ken with that loose untied hair tho

oh yeah, mess with the only thing that's keeping Ken on a leash, that's smart... -.-'

Oh Fuck I want Oda to ravage his lands for this shit No one touches Kens waifu

But we like NTR ;p

Oh Fuck I want Oda to ravage his lands for this shit No one touches Kens waifu
Well, you could say they unleashed.... Ken's rage! Sorry, I had to...

Did you know that the DK in DKThias stands for Danmark?

W---whu--whuh?  Oh my god, the Danes are allying with the Vikings! To arms! Hide our valuables and womenfolk!

I could've sworn i saw norway scans tag along with DKThias earlier. I may have seen it wrongly. 

Did you know that the DK in DKThias stands for Danmark?

Hey, how did you know vikings were involved?

I could've sworn i saw norway scans tag along with DKThias earlier. I may have seen it wrongly. 

Wait whats happening? Why are the vikings suddenly jumping on this manga scanlation?

Hey, how did you know vikings were involved?

Dunno. But shit's gonna go down.
Wait whats happening? Why are the vikings suddenly jumping on this manga scanlation?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics