Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 261votes)

Nobunaga no Chef

Alt Names: alt A Chef of Nobunagaalt ยอดเชฟของโนบุนางะalt 信長のシェフalt 信長的主廚alt Kokinya Nobunagaalt Le chef de Nobunaga (French)alt Nobunaga's Koch
Author: Nishimura Mitsuru
Artist: Kajikawa Takurou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ken is a modern-day chef who wakes up one morning in war-torn 16th century Japan. Faced with an impossible situation, he does what he does best – he cooks. Soon, word of his wonderful food reaches the capital, and the ears of warlord Oda Nobunaga, who immediately orders Ken to cook for him. What will happen to Ken as he finds himself stumbling around in an era he doesn't belong?
Go to Nobunaga no Chef Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hooray! New Window Maglad
  • 0 Replies
Topic nobunaga oda and cao cao New Window aang_sapi
  • 8 Replies

766 Comments

Read all chapters. My god, it's a pure gem.

I don't even know how i missed a manga like that ? Probably because i was tired of the cooking manga with overexagerated reactions.

I will start buying it now, 13 or 14 tomes are already out here, it will be a nice read for the next months.

If you are referring to Shokugeki no Soma; that's not a cooking manga, thats a ero-shonen-jump-battle/school-manga with cooking references ;p

If you want /real/ cooking manga, go with Dungeon Meshi or the woefully undertranslated Addicted to Curry

Read all chapters. My god, it's a pure gem.

I don't even know how i missed a manga like that ? Probably because i was tired of the cooking manga with overexagerated reactions.

I will start buying it now, 13 or 14 tomes are already out here, it will be a nice read for the next months.

We would like to make an official announcement that we will now be putting a 1 month delay on all of chapter releases here in bato.to... Fast release exclusively only for our reader. If you guys wish to read ahead of everyone, you may create an account in our forum and access our reader through there. Thank you! :)

-LOLScans

ah yes, the 1 month delay that has lasted 6 months.

This story is completely fantastic! I love well-researched and creative historical fiction!!

We would like to make an official announcement that we will now be putting a 1 month delay on all of chapter releases here in bato.to... Fast release exclusively only for our reader. If you guys wish to read ahead of everyone, you may create an account in our forum and access our reader through there. Thank you! :)

-LOLScans

I don't know if I'm the only one but I find it really hard to navigate with the reader on your site.

I can neither use WASD nor arrow keys, refreshing a page also takes me back to the first page.

Can't also go back to a previous page without having to scroll down and click the back button, gets worse when wanting to go back further.

-LOLScans

is it just me or did this chapter end a bit... abruptly? it felt like there were pages missing at the end

anyway, thanks for the dose, LOLScans

Perhaps, yes...

...but maybe it was done deliberately like that, for the cliffhanger effect?

is it just me or did this chapter end a bit... abruptly? it felt like there were pages missing at the end

anyway, thanks for the dose, LOLScans

First I was "YAY! an update!"

But then I saw it was a chapter that I had previously read.

Now I'm "Boo... I want a REAL update."

You get the recipe at least. Try it!

First I was "YAY! an update!"

But then I saw it was a chapter that I had previously read.

Now I'm "Boo... I want a REAL update."

The real question is where they will take it from here... Since so far it is largely adhering to history...

Will it try to steer its way back on track of history, and try to explain everything as it goes along with minor variations, like that in Nobuna no Yabou? or will it go full blown alternate history and have a completely different modern era like Jin...

Ahhh, it's been so long since I've caught up with this.  Rereading this manga from the start made me fall in love with it again.

Who knew that historical fiction and cooking would ever go so well together?

Ken: I made a man out of your son so give my woman back

Oh, HELL YEAH. Excellent, excellently done.

Man that was clever.

Ken provoked Katsuyori into refusing to take over as clan head and making a show about wanting to be his own man. Ken then immediately made his request to Shingen.

There's no way Katsuyori would have accepted had he inherited, and right now Shingen is not going to be inclined to favor him disproportionately.

Ken really has a talent for figuring out how the people around him tick.

Truly worthy of being a chef of Nobunaga ;)

You have to be sharp-witted and possess keen edge to know its meaning tho.

It means "Do as you please, take this and fight however you please! *insert Nobunaga background image*"

wooohhh. WOOOHHHHHH!!!!! definitely Ken's balls of stell is not something to laugh at. i hope his back and knee is okay supporting those ginormous heavenly thing for his entire life!!!!

It's been said here before, but one just wish to be THAT badass

Man that was clever.

Ken provoked Katsuyori into refusing to take over as clan head and making a show about wanting to be his own man. Ken then immediately made his request to Shingen.

There's no way Katsuyori would have accepted had he inherited, and right now Shingen is not going to be inclined to favor him disproportionately.

Ken really has a talent for figuring out how the people around him tick.

call him fools for daring his life for a woman, but don't neglect to call him as a noble warrior as he follow his path doubtless...

where can i find an online reader that hosts the raws? Chinese manga websites turn nothing on this manga.

That was the knife that Ken asked Natsu to make before they were kidnapped right?

Yeah, and the meaning is, "Stab them with the santoku knife, Ken. Stab everybody!"

In the last page, the knife has a kanji character that reads 'Natsu', meaning 'Summer'.

:D

Wow, alot of meaning in that gift

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics