Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 67votes)

Akaiito (MIYASAKA Kaho)

Alt Names: alt Akai Itoalt あかいいとalt 红线alt Innocent Scenealt Kızıl İplikalt Red Threadalt Алая нить
Author: Miyasaka Kaho
Artist: Miyasaka Kaho
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I like you.
But, I kept on thinking that I should hate him.

I like you.
But, you look like a different guy to me.

I like you.
But, you told me that I’m like ‘your younger sister’.

I like you.
But, you kissed that person in front of me.

Numerous ‘red threads’ intertwine. Brewing a few romances. This is a 7 guys and girls, willfully and unrestrained, youth idol drama.
Go to Akaiito (MIYASAKA Kaho) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 1 Replies
Topic This is an amazing manga��� 😍 New Window Kayt2505
  • 0 Replies

102 Comments

I really like this title. It's humorous, and the characters are more human than you would typically see in a shoujo manga. I'm expecting some cliche plotlines to happen, but also look forward to some non-cliche dialogue within those subplots ^^

also, I don't really care much for the second couple as of yet .-.

Thanks for the new chapters Shirayuki Scans!!!!!! 

2 chapters is beyond awesome!!!
Sadly none of them work yet...
Guess i'll read em tomorrow!

one thing i hate when it comes to series like this where there's "four" main characters (for the two main couples) is that it essentially becomes two main characters and two slightly less main characters. like characters a and b get seven chapters in a row and then the other two get eight pages of focus on the last chapter. and the unpopular ones are always my favorite 

T-T

I agree on the strong part . . . but on the feelings, the problem is his style.  He has a teasing way of relating to her most of the time, and is pretty breezy and acts like a player with the other girls.  It's really easy for her to be uncertain how much he means anything he says or does.  I can see not wanting to be played.

Man, the description is pretty misleading.  There are not "numerous red threads", it's basically pretty tidy.  One main couple, one triangular dude off to the side, one secondary couple, that's it.

I kinda wish she would just be honest with her feelings, i know she's not used to expressing her feelings but cmon, it may be embarrassing for you but at elast you're happy in the end. Plus i thought she would be the strong heroine type in the beginning of the manga, i dont dislike the fact that she's passive but you need to tell a bitch she's a bitch when you need to!!! 

Thanks for your patience Shirayuki & Akaiito fans.

Here is the re-release of Chapter 8, some thought we are missing a chapter but we have messed up and missing pages in this chapter. I’m very sorry for any of those. In any case, here are our release and I hope you guys enjoy them

Yes, chapter 8 is missing 14 pages! Here you can see the raws http://mh.5652.com/mh/20121221/1832/84590.shtml#show_img

We will be updating Ch8 akaiito very soon. Thanks for reporting.

Shirayuki Scans

Hinase, por qué eres tan "aslñaksñalksñlaksñakslñaks"?! *^*  

I like this, but I'm finding it annoying.  The main character is frustrating me . . . she looks like someone strong, she talks like someone strong, but everything she does is weak.  Not horribly weak, if she seemed like a fluffy, slightly wimpish lead it would feel all right, but weak enough to disappoint me relative to the strong character I keep feeling like she ought to be.  And I'm not just talking about in the romantic side, where a bit of out-of-character hesitation is charming--she keeps knuckling under to bullies, it pisses me off.

there must be pages missing in chapter 8...that, or chapter 9 is chapter 10 and we missing a whole chapter

Yes, chapter 8 is missing 14 pages! Here you can see the raws http://mh.5652.com/mh/20121221/1832/84590.shtml#show_img

From reading the summary n prologue I thought this manga was about a complicated relationship between them but then I guess I was wrong

Oh, Hinase shows his jealousy now. 

there must be pages missing in chapter 8...that, or chapter 9 is chapter 10 and we missing a whole chapter

3 new chapters in one day?!!!!!!!!
iknnd1vL0Ecww.gif

all right! way to go Hinase... and thats the way it should be... XD

Thank you so much for the updates Shirayuki! I love this manga.. I have so much to say.. Though I swear you left us on this cliffie on purpose omg. Also, I believe pages are missing in chapter 8. There are references to scenes that never happened in chapter 9.

Our admin has received reports from our readers that pages where missing in our past release chapters. We have updated on them, hope you continue to read our next releases. Thank you!!!

Please Sir, may I have some more? Just kidding, but this is a cute manga and I really appreciate the work that Shirayuki Scans has done on this. Thanks!

Nice! It started off with weird prologue type chapters but it got a lot better :D Thank you shirayuki scans!

i like Kiritani.. ^^ 

more plz and thanks

I'm enjoying this manga, I like the characters and their interactions. 

I usually hate mangas with many rivals or mangas where it's unclear who get together. But I feel like this one will be very good.
(*´・v・) We're currently doing Chapter 1 and 2, but I still haven't typesetted it yet though. Our admin is probably doing it right now. Oh, you're welcome. I'm glad to be in service. I hope you'll watch out for our next release of new mangas and chapters!

Good day!
Ahhh, those two chapters aren't enough to makea partial opinion about the manga D: though it seems pretty good and interesting, Nikkiecloe, thank you!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics