Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 93votes)

Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai

Alt Names: alt 志乃ちゃんは自分の名前が言えないalt Shino-chan Adını Söyleyemiyoralt Shino-chan Can't Say Her Own Namealt Shino-chan Não Consegue Dizer Seu Próprio Nome
Author: Oshimi Shuzo
Artist: Oshimi Shuzo
Genres: Drama DramaMusic MusicSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shino-chan can't say her own name. She made the first friend after entering high school. Communication full of clumsiness begins. They always find right words belatedly. But the Seishun can even turn a klutz into a star...or not?
Go to Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [No spoiler] Original JPN Drawing for the Song by Kayo-chan in the Chapter 10 New Window anonymous preferred
  • 3 Replies

99 Comments

These chapters seem to end oddly.
I can't tell if I'm suppose to feel sympathy towards MC or laugh at her....
Aku no Hana..... Aku no Hana..... AKU NO HANA....
Well, she certainly did write something funny, considering the fact she had ten seconds. Let's see where this story goes.
I love the panic in the comments surrounding the development of this story.

Makes the suspense all the more awesome.
Please don't let it be so messed up...
cock
Well it's only one volume long, but I think that's plenty of time to toss in some Aku no Hana wackiness. Although I think this manga is just a quick look at what it might've been like if Kasuga was a girl.
Some one tell me if this is Aku no Hana or It's not My Fault that I'm not Popular. I don't want to read to find out. it honestly looks like it can go either way from chapter 1
Of all the words she could write, she wrote cock. Lovely.
@Baka~Yuri
ooshima literally means 'big island.'
Is Ooshima that hard to say :o? Anyone knows what it means?
Not another Aku No Hana, or Yuutai Nova. Pleaaaaase? Have mercy on my poor, tired soul...
thanks for posting this one. really took a long time before someone took notice of this...

but man, O-O-Oshimi-sensei does marvels in this genre...
...Please not another Aku no Hana, anything but another one of those. It's not that I disapprove of that story or anything, but I just can't handle that genre...whatever the heck that genre was. It was like some strange combination of schadenfreude and train wreck fascination.
Tragedy series incoming
Why do I feel nothing really relevant happened in the whole chapter?
Oh god.
that made me so uncomfortable.
Best introduction ever.
Now that i read it. Yup. Yep. Mhm. I sense weird stuuuuffffff.
Oh shit. Aku No Hanas author. This is gona be fucked up. Time too read iiiiiiiiiiiit!
Corrections and suggestions are always welcomed. Just PM me.
No offense to the Japanese school system, but I can bet all my money that the heroine in Koe no Katachi ( http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/koe-no-katachi-r8436 ) would have turned out like Shino-chan.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics