Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 66votes)

Mielino Kashiwagi

Alt Names: alt ミエリーノ柏木alt Mierino Kashiwagi
Author: Akimoto Yasushi & Takahata Hideta
Artist: Ootani Noriko
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Can't find a way to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend? These people will help do it for you.

Kashiwagi has a special ability. When she touches someone, she can see their future romance. But, Kashiwagi doesn't know about romance herself and can't determine whether the scenes she sees is a happy or sad ending. Kashiwagi works at a cafe, which Sano manages and Konno works as clerk. The cafe is known as the "break-up cafe".
Go to Mielino Kashiwagi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

Thanks for the update
Silly people, the stories aren't there to entertain you or give you a serious seinen read. They are there to promote some random akb star.
had to google "dental dam" to figure out how it's used sexually.
Having your hands like that all the time would be creepy.
The stories are a bit too short to get a good feel for the characters. The rough translation doesn't help either.
I agree with the comments that the stories are a little shallow for a seinen read. Doesn't give an impact-like of "Yea, I can totally relate." or a proper seinen read. Seems more like a shoujo atmosphere, if you get my point. But entertaining nevertheless.
    • gt8 likes this
Some of this characters make me feel like giving them a good wake up call.
I like it too. Obviously the people that hire someone to do that would be pretty messed up and I think it's doing a good job showing that. I felt bad for the boyfriend in ch 6 & 7 he was a nice guy.
It's good!!! :D
I like this. It's got this weird kind of half-satirical thing going for it. It's great.
I really like this, but I guess I'm only one of 90 who thinks so.
I don't know why, but I actually enjoy reading this. I really don't see what's wrong with it?
I'm happy because this was pretty much made for Yukirin... #shamelessakbfan
I think it's interesting that it's showing the worst in humanity.
I like it I don´t get all the hate, they are a nice read...
Weekly Young Jump must have lowered standards if this was serialized there...borning
weird..
You think one was kind of shallow but it turns out both are shallow.
It's not bad, but the stories are shallow and fail to convey any deep meaning. The psychic / clairvoyant hook might've redeemed it if it wasn't treated like a complete afterthought.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics