Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 66votes)

Mielino Kashiwagi

Alt Names: alt ミエリーノ柏木alt Mierino Kashiwagi
Author: Akimoto Yasushi & Takahata Hideta
Artist: Ootani Noriko
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Can't find a way to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend? These people will help do it for you.

Kashiwagi has a special ability. When she touches someone, she can see their future romance. But, Kashiwagi doesn't know about romance herself and can't determine whether the scenes she sees is a happy or sad ending. Kashiwagi works at a cafe, which Sano manages and Konno works as clerk. The cafe is known as the "break-up cafe".
Go to Mielino Kashiwagi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

I understand that the translator is only 16 and we as leechers shouldn't complain, however she should get a proofreader for own sake because her sentences don't flow like ones coming from a native english speaker. I assume she's trying to improve her english through these which is admirable, but part of learning is correcting mistakes.

And the father is coming after him and he doesn't even know about what.   lol

As a man who teaches English and has an English degree... I don't give a flying fuck. Sure, I hope the scanlators go back and fix some errors, but overall I'm just here to enjoy the story. I read so fast that I don't even notice the mistakes sometimes.

I don't mind the English. There's a silent majority that doesn't either. Please continue scanlating and thank you. 

Translator and Grammer checker should up their game.

>Grammer

Well done, "AddNine". You're as bad as the people who scanlated this comic.

I read the first three pages of the first chapter and had to stop. This isn't English, it's gibberish. Whoever wrote this crap should finish the 6th grade before touching a keyboard again.

Miporin = best name ever

Everyone's complaining..... Hell I didn't even notice the mistakes. I'm just happy that I have some good manga that I can actually read :P

the irony. it hurts!

Lol, ty ty, at least some people get it...

I totally did not see that coming ( the last page of the last chapter was translated differently when I read it )  lol

Dat face on page 18 = mind blown

'grammar'*

the irony. it hurts!

I can deal with the broken sentences, but I would appreciate if you get someone to proof read your scripts; not everyone is tolerant with poor grammar and sentence structure. 

Other than that, manga is pretty good so far. All the main cast are likeable and interesting enough. 

Translator and Grammer* checker should up their game.

'grammar'*

Troll daughter wtf.

Well I expected that other girl to be like that but what is up with her vision this time?

Spoiler

Well I expected that other girl to be like that but what is up with her vision this time?

Translator and Grammer checker should up their game.

What's with the translation this chapter? There's alot of really incomprehensible sentences this time around.

Actually I really like this one,  I don't get where the critics are coming from at all, It's entertaining and for entertainment. 

I think it is good to reading though. Well it is not a continuing series, it is like an episode. I have fun with this manga. 

Get a proofreader, guys. -.-

Edit: JUST GET A BLOODY PROOFREADER!!1. Can't continue reading this. -.-

oh, that ended so fast...waiting for the next case...

Thanks for the new chapter!!! I like this manga :D

Ehm...I don't really know which Country Japanese people (in manga) are referring to but kissing ON THE MOUTH is NOT a form of greeting in other countries!!!! Maybe a kiss on the cheek,but kissing on the mouth is usually reserved for lovers. 

Girl MC is so prettyyyyy. 

What a pitiful woman, get's her heart broken in middle/high school and can't seem to overcome her trauma, lives alone for the rest of her life. All this beauty wasted.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics