Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 145votes)

Senyuu.

Alt Names: alt せんゅう。alt Senyuu WEBalt 戦勇。
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Haruhara Robinson
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once upon a time, a Demon King named Rchimedes caused havoc and destruction in the Human World. He was sealed away by the great hero Creasion, and peace returned to the world.

1000 years later, Rchimedes has returned, a hole has opened up in the Human World, and countless monsters have sprung up. To prevent any further destruction, the King calls upon all 75 (probable) descendants of Creasion.

This story focuses on the adventures of descendant number 45, Alba, and the royal soldier appointed to assist him, Ross.

> Original Webcomic:
( http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/senyu )

Manga Remake:

> Senyuu. Main Quest
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-main-quest-dai-isshou-r10084 )

Manga Spin-offs:

> Senyuu. Jump Square (SQ)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-jump-square-sq-r10928 )

> Senyuu. - Alba・Ross-hen "Minato Machi no Eiyuu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-alba%E3%83%BBross-the-hero-of-port-city-r11154 )

> Senyuu. - Foyfoy・Rudolf-hen "Mogura to Oashisu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-foyfoy%E3%83%BBrudolf-hen-mogura-to-oashisu-r13112 )
Go to Senyuu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window gatesofhill
  • 36 Replies
Topic vol.1 ch 21-ch31 New Window yofyof
  • 3 Replies
Topic Senyuu OVA 3-4 New Window EvilZucchini
  • 15 Replies
Topic Senyuu SpoilerFree Video Channel is up now~ New Window gatesofhill
  • 14 Replies
Topic Third Senyuu OVA has been subbed New Window SenyuuRinchan
  • 4 Replies
Topic (Un)Official Favorite Character Poll! New Window Velvedeer
  • 6 Replies

533 Comments

I think everyone will say the same thing but ... Eh ? Did I miss a chapter ?

I though the same. I even looked at previous chapter to be sure that I didn't miss one.

I think everyone will say the same thing but ... Eh ? Did I miss a chapter ?

lol what a troll chapter, When i looked at the first few pannels I went back to the previous chapter because it seemed like I missed something. "Eh? Did I miss a chaper?" indeed

there they are, the two losers are back

Eh? Did I miss a chapter?

tbh tho, i just want my Alba back

I am honestly sitting here waiting until this volume's time catches up to Senyuu Vol. 1 so that we can have young and innocent Alba again. That would be the best.

Yeah, I have to say, I don't really know what I was expecting for this volume. Probably not parallel worlds and time travelling shenanigans. But alas, I am not disappointed. I'm actually really quite curious about what's going to happen to Elf and Alf now that they're in Creasion's time. :)

tbh tho, i just want my Alba back

It's taken a while to start but once it starts going somewhere I'm sure it'll get better.
But to be honest I was just expecting a quick story to tie us the loose ends for Senyuu chapters 1-3 and Elf's back story. I'm glad Haruhara-sensei made this chapter so funny as well :)

Yeah, I have to say, I don't really know what I was expecting for this volume. Probably not parallel worlds and time travelling shenanigans. But alas, I am not disappointed. I'm actually really quite curious about what's going to happen to Elf and Alf now that they're in Creasion's time. :)

I agree with you there. Volume 2 will always be my favourite. The amount of plot twists, the transition panels, the 'just apples' cart... ah, those were the good days. (Though this volume is slowly but surely growing on me. Wasn't so sure at first... but I guess it's kinda okay.)

It's taken a while to start but once it starts going somewhere I'm sure it'll get better.

But to be honest I was just expecting a quick story to tie us the loose ends for Senyuu chapters 1-3 and Elf's back story. I'm glad Haruhara-sensei made this chapter so funny as well :)

nope, vol 2 was still da best thrill i swear. I miss volume 2.

I agree with you there. Volume 2 will always be my favourite. The amount of plot twists, the transition panels, the 'just apples' cart... ah, those were the good days. (Though this volume is slowly but surely growing on me. Wasn't so sure at first... but I guess it's kinda okay.)

Oh sweet god, thank you, Gakumon is still alive and kicking.

Wow, okay, that was a pretty exciting chapter. I don't think I've had that much fun reading a chapter of Senyuu since the good ol' days of volumes 2 and 3.

nope, vol 2 was still da best thrill i swear. I miss volume 2.

Wow, okay, that was a pretty exciting chapter. I don't think I've had that much fun reading a chapter of Senyuu since the good ol' days of volumes 2 and 3.

Oh boy Ross you don't know how much I've missed you. And that dark mana, hm? I wonder who that belongs to. You? Or Rchimedes?

Elf with his hair down makes him look too normal. Alf what are you doing? There's a bigger crisis known as Elf's hair to sort out first.

If you know about what D-bf2 theory is,please do explain here~I think it is some theory more specific than time paradox theory,maybe within the parallel world theory?

I don't think it is made up,and the theory actually exist?

Damn,how did Haruhara come out with this kind of bizarre theory that I never heard before ...

Not even google knows it..... I searched a lot too :\

From the context it seems like, no matter what ya do in the past ya can't change the future, only create alternative ones? Or something like this...?

If you know about what D-bf2 theory is,please do explain here~I think it is some theory more specific than time paradox theory,maybe within the parallel world theory?

I don't think it is made up,and the theory actually exist?

Damn,how did Haruhara come out with this kind of bizarre theory that I never heard before ...

Yeah, it hasn't updated in a long while so I'm hoping that the next chapter comes soon :c

(maybe the mangaka will wait until a certain event happens in Senyuu so that when they continue Gakumon it all links together? *hopes it doesn't get dropped*)

Actually I searched a little and gakumon is ongoing in jap but no one translating it .-.

Here look: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1193111

Maybe they're waiting the 1st volume release, it's a monthly so it takes time to get enough chapters

It seems that falling in love with married woman is really popular :v

Number on Alf hand  v3.

v4ch4 - 13237 starting point.

v4ch5 - 34561 Rchimedes reading Elf book.

v4ch8 - 57321 Elf put thing on the road for Rchimedes to take.

v3ch53 - 57321 after Elf die.

look like the number stop going up.

Spoiler

Number on Alf hand  v3.

v4ch4 - 13237 starting point.

v4ch5 - 34561 Rchimedes reading Elf book.

v4ch8 - 57321 Elf put thing on the road for Rchimedes to take.

v3ch53 - 57321 after Elf die.

look like the number stop going up.

This chapter was pretty funny, but something stood out to me about what Elf said.

Spoiler

I mean, the whole sacrificing the world in the name of a loved one thing kinda almost sounds like what Elf may have been trying to do there in volumes two and three. Who knows, maybe something real bad happens to Alf, and all Elf is really trying to do is save him. 

If we count this in then....

Spoiler

This chapter was pretty funny, but something stood out to me about what Elf said.

Spoiler

I mean, the whole sacrificing the world in the name of a loved one thing kinda almost sounds like what Elf may have been trying to do there in volumes two and three. Who knows, maybe something real bad happens to Alf, and all Elf is really trying to do is save him. 

Yep it has a reference. It was very funny, too.

I am actually waiting new chapters for this, seems interesting .-.

PS: Also no Senyuu for one week after delayed update ;-; ... but if these chapters were last weeks then no Senyuu this past week friday or next week friday?... @-@' This is kinda confusing... ('~-~)

Yeah, it hasn't updated in a long while so I'm hoping that the next chapter comes soon :c

(maybe the mangaka will wait until a certain event happens in Senyuu so that when they continue Gakumon it all links together? *hopes it doesn't get dropped*)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well, powerful magic like soul magic and time magic has major feedback,after all~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics