Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 145votes)

Senyuu.

Alt Names: alt せんゅう。alt Senyuu WEBalt 戦勇。
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Haruhara Robinson
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once upon a time, a Demon King named Rchimedes caused havoc and destruction in the Human World. He was sealed away by the great hero Creasion, and peace returned to the world.

1000 years later, Rchimedes has returned, a hole has opened up in the Human World, and countless monsters have sprung up. To prevent any further destruction, the King calls upon all 75 (probable) descendants of Creasion.

This story focuses on the adventures of descendant number 45, Alba, and the royal soldier appointed to assist him, Ross.

> Original Webcomic:
( http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/senyu )

Manga Remake:

> Senyuu. Main Quest
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-main-quest-dai-isshou-r10084 )

Manga Spin-offs:

> Senyuu. Jump Square (SQ)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-jump-square-sq-r10928 )

> Senyuu. - Alba・Ross-hen "Minato Machi no Eiyuu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-alba%E3%83%BBross-the-hero-of-port-city-r11154 )

> Senyuu. - Foyfoy・Rudolf-hen "Mogura to Oashisu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-foyfoy%E3%83%BBrudolf-hen-mogura-to-oashisu-r13112 )
Go to Senyuu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window gatesofhill
  • 36 Replies
Topic vol.1 ch 21-ch31 New Window yofyof
  • 3 Replies
Topic Senyuu OVA 3-4 New Window EvilZucchini
  • 15 Replies
Topic Senyuu SpoilerFree Video Channel is up now~ New Window gatesofhill
  • 14 Replies
Topic Third Senyuu OVA has been subbed New Window SenyuuRinchan
  • 4 Replies
Topic (Un)Official Favorite Character Poll! New Window Velvedeer
  • 6 Replies

533 Comments

Hey everyone, thank you very much for reading our releases.

On another note, we've made a chatroom for talking about Senyuu and just asking us (some of the Battlebrave team haha) some questions in general on IRC (Internet Relay Chat). If you're already savvy with IRC, we're on the Esper server and the channel name is #senyuuhell.

If you're not, there is a site called Mibbit that will basically open a web-version of IRC. There's no signing up or anything required at all. Simply click the link above, click "Launch Mibbit Client", and set everything like so on the next page.

tumblr_inline_nkgdxylgDq1rtttia.png

Please come talk to us. :V It's kind of lonely with only two people.

Anyway, once again, thank you all so much. It was fun.

Wait. Did I read that correctly?

Spoiler

Yes
Spoiler

Thank you Alf

Wait.  Did I read that correctly?  

Spoiler

We've caught up!

i'm kinda dreading the next chapter; we're back at ch.51...

also, how is crea so cute. how does he do it

The whiplash I'm getting fom reading these chapters is amazing. (We've skimmed through like 1018 of plot years in about six chapters.)

Huh, either this volume is quickly approaching its end or that was a long prelude. Either way, Haruhara has to answer more questions... 

Well,haruhara did say chapter 4 will explain how did Ross got out from dimensional rift where he had been sealed~Still haven't explain yet~

I thnk it may had something to do with Alf and the Vortex of time~

Dimensional Rift-Govern Space while Vortex of Time-Govern Time? 

Maybe Alf become something like the Lord of Time? XD

Huh, either this volume is quickly approaching its end or that was a long prelude. Either way, Haruhara has to answer more questions... 

Rereading volume 3 chapter 44, breaking the dimensional rift must have been exhausting for Alba, seeing as he seemed perfectly fine prior to accidentally stabbing nothing. Well that's just the kind of place it is. Maybe that's how they'll save Alf. Just stab everything and let luck do the rest

To anyone slightly confused about the latter half of this chapter's timeline, rereading volume 3, episode 13 might be a good idea. ;)

Experiencing the "Eh? Did I miss a chapter?" moment again.

I've had one very horrible suspicion since chapter 12, but I have one very bad feeling that everything since chapter 11 has been a mess of one memory manipulation after another.

My guess is that after Elf tested out Shion's magic (chapter 10), Alf decided to steal Elf's memories and mana (chapter 12) which resulted in an Elf who didn't remember about Alf but still remembered his mission to create mana and Alba's connection to that (chapter 11, volume 1) so thus did what he had to do while keeping tabs on Alba's growth (chapter 13, volume 2)... only to finally remember about Alf.

To put it in another way, Elf is getting brain-fried to the point that he doesn't even remember he is from an alternate universe anymore.  It might be that by the end of volume 3, Elf realized that his memories are pretty much one with the Senyuu universe we know of, and can't really go back to his original universe.

Woah, woah woah

Crea my child how I've missed you.

So i readed all the chapters  and i think it's really cool...when i watched the anime i would have never expected THIS...

But i didn't really liked the Characters from Volume 3,sorry...Alba and Ross stay my favorite ones...

Can't wait for the next chapter :D

He's learned! That is true character development right there, everyone else go home

Oh no, Alf, no, baby, my child, why.

I just want you to be happy.

*Reads V4 Ch12*

Wait.  What... just happened?

you got this BattleBrave guy, I just started reading and I love the series, keep on taking out time from your life and translate Senyu. for us: without being paid, while losing your time, and your life, along with losing your hair. Your the best BattleBrave!!!!!  

life? what is life? there's only senyuu.

p.s. congrats and welcome to senyuu hell.

you got this BattleBrave guy, I just started reading and I love the series, keep on taking out time from your life and translate Senyu. for us: without being paid, while losing your time, and your life, along with losing your hair. Your the best BattleBrave!!!!!  

Ah,I mean Vol.2 chapter 14 XD~

Lol i see XD

But I don't think it has something to do with it... Alf was already nowhere to be found when this happened and if the sealing magic worked he would be in the dimensional rift, not sure if memories alone can be sent there...

Now that i think about it, the dimensional rift, just what is it? It's a rift between dimensions, kay, but how exactly it originated? Why it exist? Why is it there? I think Elf and Alf have to do with it e-e

.Also couldn't find any sealing magic in the chaps 2 in any volume... Which chapter the queen's used the magic? o-o'

Ah,I mean Vol.2 chapter 14 XD~

I think the queen's sealing magic at chapter 2 may indeed sealed something->Some of Elf's memories,and he regain his memories after the queen got out from the dimensional rift?

Or something must have happened when Ross leave the dimensional rift that cause the disappearance of Alf and Elf's lost memory?

Now it felt like a relationship(Elf-Alf) had been sacrificed on behalf of another relationship (Albatross)..

I think it has to do with original timeline Ross coming to new timeline and the dark mana they felt on the chap 10(if it was OT Ross then in this one he must be evil... ahm more than usual)...

Also couldn't find any sealing magic in the chaps 2 in any volume... Which chapter the queen's used the magic? o-o'

I think the queen's sealing magic at chapter 2 may indeed sealed something->Some of Elf's memories,and he regain his memories after the queen got out from the dimensional rift?

Or something must have happened when Ross leave the dimensional rift that cause the disappearance of Alf and Elf's lost memory?

Now it felt like a relationship(Elf-Alf) had been sacrificed on behalf of another relationship (Albatross)..

I saw that this chapter was titled 'Alba and Ross' and I just about cried tears of joy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics