Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 145votes)

Senyuu.

Alt Names: alt せんゅう。alt Senyuu WEBalt 戦勇。
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Haruhara Robinson
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once upon a time, a Demon King named Rchimedes caused havoc and destruction in the Human World. He was sealed away by the great hero Creasion, and peace returned to the world.

1000 years later, Rchimedes has returned, a hole has opened up in the Human World, and countless monsters have sprung up. To prevent any further destruction, the King calls upon all 75 (probable) descendants of Creasion.

This story focuses on the adventures of descendant number 45, Alba, and the royal soldier appointed to assist him, Ross.

> Original Webcomic:
( http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/senyu )

Manga Remake:

> Senyuu. Main Quest
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-main-quest-dai-isshou-r10084 )

Manga Spin-offs:

> Senyuu. Jump Square (SQ)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-jump-square-sq-r10928 )

> Senyuu. - Alba・Ross-hen "Minato Machi no Eiyuu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-alba%E3%83%BBross-the-hero-of-port-city-r11154 )

> Senyuu. - Foyfoy・Rudolf-hen "Mogura to Oashisu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-foyfoy%E3%83%BBrudolf-hen-mogura-to-oashisu-r13112 )
Go to Senyuu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window gatesofhill
  • 36 Replies
Topic vol.1 ch 21-ch31 New Window yofyof
  • 3 Replies
Topic Senyuu OVA 3-4 New Window EvilZucchini
  • 15 Replies
Topic Senyuu SpoilerFree Video Channel is up now~ New Window gatesofhill
  • 14 Replies
Topic Third Senyuu OVA has been subbed New Window SenyuuRinchan
  • 4 Replies
Topic (Un)Official Favorite Character Poll! New Window Velvedeer
  • 6 Replies

533 Comments

I am as well my friend, but looking at Ross sadism always satisfy me somehow. Well, they still have to work on time travelling magic, and we don't know whether they can save earth from meteorite.
Also, two of tweleve Demon do not appear yet I think? We don't see the third month and fifth month.

I am re-reading senyuu from start and based from chaper 7 the 3rd month demon believe it or not is doraemon

Maybe that's why he didn't appear on the whole story

Copyright and stuff i guess

I am as well my friend, but looking at Ross sadism always satisfy me somehow. Well, they still have to work on time travelling magic, and we don't know whether they can save earth from meteorite. Also, two of tweleve Demon do not appear yet I think? We don't see the third month and fifth month.

The fifth is the minister.

I kind of miss the deep plot.

I am as well my friend, but looking at Ross sadism always satisfy me somehow. Well, they still have to work on time travelling magic, and we don't know whether they can save earth from meteorite.
Also, two of tweleve Demon do not appear yet I think? We don't see the third month and fifth month.
I kind of miss the deep plot.

Alba, alba dearest, alba my shining light.

I think after 17 times you miiiiight have to admit that you're maybe a little bit of a masochist to Ross's sadistic tendencies. Just maybe. Possibly.

6 years of Senyuu... Wow

Dammit I completely forgot about the anniversary. I guess it's too late to watch all the chapters for free now. Oh well, there's always next year

So... the reason why Alba became Ribman is because of the high Mana used to create the portal, and not because of the portal itself?  

If that's the case, then Ross didn't really need the suit at all - he still had his high Mana reserves back then (and Ruki knew that)

So did Ross. xD
I swear, that cat going to kill januar ein sooner or later

Funny to imagine alba's mom scold him

Wow, EmotiMom made Alba's bed time pretty early. Guess... that's healthy? Doesn't really help when he breaks his ribs every couple chapters

Aww, little cute Teufel ♥

Alles and Teufel interactions are the best

Aw, yeah baby. Thank you BattleBrave. <o

Damn, this is (surprisingly) great!... i thought this manga is pure comedy but the story and the character are awesome!!
butler x head maid ftw! XD

Glad you liked it!!!

-don't mind me I'm just a hardcore Senyuu fan www-

Damn, this is (surprisingly) great!... i thought this manga is pure comedy but the story and the character are awesome!!

butler x head maid ftw! XD

Next part better be Noin's part. I swear. to god.

Wow, both product placement and a reference to a previous chapter

This can only mean one thing

Stretchable clothing is the future

This...this is just too pitiful...

Aaw Crea, what are you saying ? XD

Welp, is Sensei trying to net back the good ol' fans by the good ol' stupidity, or is it just me?

Not that I'm complaining, though.

So, we need to know how to warp the world, and even space-time as we know it, just to learn magic...

And then we have two people who used magic without even knowing anything.  Granted, one person used magic while possessed, so that can be argued.

I thought I had escaped Senyuu and albatross hell. Welp, back in I go.

Also, the only thing I got from that was that magic is incredibly flexible and Crea and Ruki need a crash course in beginning mathematics

Geez Ross, not everyone is the son of a (man named after a) mathematician

Let's over simplify this

So what he's saying is that is that magic is magic. No matter how manipulated it may be, it is still magic, therefore everything that is known about magic can be applied to that deformed magic, because it is still magic

But what do I know. That appears to be the only part of the Poincare Conjecture that really applies in that situation, unless magic actually has forms akin to holes and donuts... 

(by the way, here's a pretty good article on the Poincare Conjecture)

So... the reason why Alba became Ribman is because of the high Mana used to create the portal, and not because of the portal itself?  

If that's the case, then Ross didn't really need the suit at all - he still had his high Mana reserves back then (and Ruki knew that)

fking capitalist.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics