Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 65votes)

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!

Alt Names: alt この中に1人、妹がいる!alt Kız Kardeşim Onların Arasında!alt Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!alt My Little Sister is Among Them!alt Who is "IMOUTO"?
Author: Takuchi Hajime
Artist: Cuteg & Mottsun*
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As his father's will, Shougo was transferred to an academy where a lot of girls attend. "while attending an academy find a girl that will be your partner" in other word his father's will was Shougo to make a girlfriend. However he found about that there is his little sister separated from birth and he doesn't even know how she look like. Then in Shougo's birthday, he received a cake from unknown sender, and his cellphone's ring tone rings. "Happy birthday, Onii-sama. I adore you very much." it looks like his sister is also attending this academy, and also trying to get closer to him without letting him know who she is. Can Shougo "properly" reunite with his little sister, and make a girlfriend!?
Go to Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! - Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 1 Replies

130 Comments

Interesting... Decently funny, cute (if awkward) story and characters. Following if just to see where it leads.
I have no idea where this story is going, but I'm on board for the sake of the different take on the harem genre.
So what's up with the name change from Japanese to English?
the term younger sister isn´t defined so it could be that she is only hours days or months younger than him...
Needs more little sisters.
If I were him, I would stop hitting on the younger girls to be on the safe side :)
And here I thought having a girl call you and declare that she loves you and wants to marry you was a very sweet thing... how wrong was I. Never before had I really thought of love as "dangerous".
Would have lost my virginity that night with that ninja. What a shame.
Ch 3 was awesome. :)
This manga is a troll.
Sister Princess xD?
Why do i have a feeling that everyone there is his sister?
was his sister a twin?
lol its like the lottery except the prize is incest
well just to correct my post
WARNING SPOILER!
Spoiler
hahaha, Shougo's imouto is crazy xD

WARNING! SPOILER
Spoiler
Wow someone who played flyable hearts, you are right he looks like him xD
wow , the protagonist looks alot like shou in flyable heart right?
Wow this is awesome :P.. but too short TT___TT
I bet her sister is Tsuruma Konoe.. this is so good! Can't wait for moar!
finally a harem where the protagonist is rich
Wow, seriously. i thought that that hair clip was a devils horn... recently noticed that it was a hairclip lol
Man...she's crazy
"Im the dolphin and you are the siren" ROFLMNGSNMDAO
the guy is such a pimp, Im so proud.
The little sister is so mischevious...I like it.
The panels and pages are a bit sporadic and lack coherence. It's a great manga with a great premise, but I'd like to see the author improve how tells the story by showing more details in panels and no skipping around as much.
Oh well, it's only chapter 1 so far, it will most likely improve.
has potential but chapter are a little bit short =p

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics