Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 118votes)

Over Steam

Alt Names: alt 오버 스팀alt Over Steamalt Овер Стим
Author: Yoon Dong Hyuk
Artist: Seo Youn Kyo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: In the aftermath of a great war between humanity and creatures known as the Talaiv, the storms of war are brewing again.

Original webcomic:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/oversteam
Go to Over Steam Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Everath
  • 5 Replies
Topic Bad translation New Window truepurple
  • 12 Replies

193 Comments

nice april fools, I read most of it just fine except for a few words I had issues thinking what they were initially.

Fuck... my eyes are bleeding now...

I evah ot yas taht siht saw ytterp ytfin. Yllaer hguoht, ev'tsum neeb adnik drah ot od taht ni a ylemit noihsaf.

(I have to say that this was pretty nifty. Really though, must've been kinda hard to do that in a timely fashion.)

I'm just glad they didn't translate it in to Al Bhed cause that would hace been a pain to read.

Hahahha, this is awesome, i have learned that i have a new skill today!!

Hah, that was a decent exercise.

i actually read the whole chapter like normal even though the words were backwards

Hahaha finally a win for the dyslexic.

mirror the words...it makes sence.now enjoy >:D

Haha, too easy!

39604154124trollfaceguytrollface.jpg

Aw sht, that was english? Thought it was totally a different language, time to go back and take another look. 

i've never hated a translator this much...

Well played Silent Sky. Well played.

Honestly, not that hard to read, imo. Kind of actually made me slow down and enjoy the art a bit more.

Ohohoooo, and was it a good chapter for appreciating the art.

This has taken a very adult twist, in a direction I wasn't expecting this series to go.

sknaht rof eht tnellecxe retpahc, t'saw na emosewa daer!

English scans??? Really???? Wow I must have lost my ability to read english...

I spend 3 minutes before I gave up due to my eyes feeling like they were being stabbed with a rusty ice pick.  Damn ye! :P

Dun hate. :3

Easily the most aggravatingly useless MC ever.

Apparently you have never read Freezing.

Why do i get the feeling those kids will be killed off...

They heard top secret information by accident (as did those random soldiers, though) ... and those bugs do need their food from somewhere. So someone might actually consider to kill them off.

Why do i get the feeling those kids will be killed off...

Easily the most aggravatingly useless MC ever.

Damn it , they will torture him again ,  when will this stupid power be useful .

ch 37 made me clutch my eye in terror

That's too good !

ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics