Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 191votes)

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Alt Names: alt สาวเมดผจญหนุ่มสุดป่วนalt 会長はメイド様!alt 会长是女仆alt Başkan Bir Hizmetçi!alt 회장님은 메이드 사마!alt Kaichō wa Maid-sama!alt Kaichou wa Maid-samaalt Khi Sếp Là Hầu Bànalt Maid Samaalt Maid-sama!alt My Sweet Kaichoualt President Is a Maid!alt Służąca przewodniczącaalt The Student Council President Is a Maid!alt Toumei na Sekaialt Un mundo transparentealt 會長是女僕alt 會長是女僕大人alt Президент школьного совета — горничная!alt Староста - горничная!alt رئيسة مجلس الطلاب نادلة
Author: Fujiwara Hiro
Artist: Fujiwara Hiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ayuzawa Misaki is the student council president of the former all-boy school, Seika High School. In order to protect the girls, she battles the boys everyday. On the other hand, she secretly works at a "Maid Cafe". But a popular boy from school, Usui Takumi, found out! Living in between the double identity of a Maid and a student council president~

--
Also included in this manga is a short story called Toumei na Sekai in volume one.

Go to Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic misaki-usui fans! New Window syl_chan
  • 4 Replies
Topic Opinions on the father coming back? New Window Epix777
  • 5 Replies

120 Comments

It was a fun ride. Cheers for Fujiwara-sensei and everyone who contributed to this manga.

imo, the ending is just like generic shoujo manga. But overall story is very good even for boys.

thanks for the years of fun it was a beautiful ending congrats Fujiwara Hiro - sensei can't wait for your next work.

This ending was so beautiful and touching :') I can't believe it's over... 

The ending felt a bit too abrupt for me...

Great ending.

Misaki certainly became more endowed in certain areas after ten years...

She's truly a real women now. She even has lipstick on !

I guess that's what happens when you aren't dirt broke all the time. Ah the little luxuries.

She must 28 after 10 years. Man, this is just right in my fetish. Short haired tomboy onee-san.

She's also a lot bolder ! Dat wedding kiss, she initiated it.

She seemed quite eager about this "first night".

And the thing is that it might as well just be their first time, this is published in LaLa. We do things proper in this mag! Ain't going to show our young girls illicit sexual behaviors.

Although one could guess that this isn't the first time since dat blush said it all.

Poor Usui though, he only gets to have her for a week. Never marry journalists! They're always on the go.

Aside from their romance my favorite part of this chapter was definitely the little bickering between the guy who eats a lot ( I forgot his name, sorry Usui is just too good ) about the older brother / younger brother thing, it was pretty cute.

Every page made it hard to turn...

BAKA USUIs!!!!

Stop making the tears fall T_T

Misaki certainly became more endowed in certain areas after ten years...

I didn't like the ending...

Well, whatever.

That chapter, particularly more the last page, had my heart clenching. But the author really ended it beautifuly, it felt like you grew up with the characters until that point in time where you finally had to part, with them not being too far away still.​

Great final chapter -  glad that the mangaka wrapped things for all the different characters.    It should NOT have taken them 10 years to tie the knot though.  lol

: ( :

Beautiful story. I'm sad to see it end but I'm glad it did in such a perfect way.

That ending was....

beautiful_beautiful-word.jpg

Thanks for all these fun years!

Great ending. I see how they tried to wrap up EVERY loose end! Some not as well as others....but still a much better effort than other mangas that just focus on the main couple.

lol, After timeskip Misaki looks weird

It was't the best ending, but was good, so thanks to all scanlators who work on this manga.

oh god... No... it cant be over... This was like one of the first mangas to make me start reading manga again...
I feel so sad but the ending was just so beautiful, i couldn't have asked for a better ending :')
Anyways, ty to all the scanlation teams for scanlating all the chapters, you guys are always the best (besides the author but you get the point)
Its been a great read! Look forward to Fujiwara's next work :)

Read it on the scanlator site here:http://s2scanlations.com/online/reader/read/kaichou_wa_maidsama/en/0/84/page/1  Instead of waiting like forever for it to appear on Batoto~

And Thanks~ S2Scans~<3

LOL Misaki being angry over being stood up is so funny xD. Instead of worrying about all the beaten up guys on the floor and the fact that he's fighting in the first place xD She's so cute.

On another note, I'm awfully sad that this is going to end soon. But at the same time, I'm glad that it's ending with everything wrapped up and not dragged along for too long. Been following this series for a long time now and it's been a good ride :')

Spoiler

Let the fists do the talking ^_^

Go Suzuna!   When she told Kishitani she was going to increase her attacks that was cool.    Ch 82 was good.

I did not think there was too much plot development in Ch 83 though. 

He should've followed through with that uppercut...

Spoiler

I do.

I don't want it to end.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics