Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome

Alt Names: alt ข้ามเวลามาป่วนรักalt My Wife Is Wagatsuma-sanalt 我妻さんは俺のヨメ
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Nishikida Keishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoshima is a second year student in high school, who wishes he had a girlfriend. One day he wakes up for an unknown reason 10 years in the future, and he is married to the prettiest girl in school, Wagatsuma Ai! How has their relationship grown from mere acquaintances to husband and wife!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly some of the chapters available are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rest of the Chapters - 58 - 98 New Window caulfield
  • 0 Replies
Topic Crunchyroll manga up to chapter 67! New Window greatfortinbras
  • 6 Replies
Topic Scenes that have made me literally laugh out loud. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The future of Wagatsuma scanlations New Window zilentworld
  • 13 Replies
Topic Chapter Titles - Music Titles Parody New Window anonymous preferred
  • 12 Replies
Topic Two of these New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies

1368 Comments

Even ten years later, Matrix Zaishou is still a bachelor...

I feel for you man.

ForeverAlone.gif

I feel for you man.

that's sad... and he's about like what... 50?

Must you guys ruin everything with logic....

We finally see TYL Aoshima after 59 chapters and man is he hilarious. :D

Spoiler

that's sad... and he's about like what... 50?

I feel for you man.

Whoa, aren't the recent uploads Crunchyroll's chapters? Why are they allowed to stay?

Feels like while everyone grow to dislike this manga, I grow to like it o_O

I like the 'God does not play dice' in ch53's closing page

Btw I feel like Siliva's out of the picture, but the mangaka's keeping her in?

Thanks for all the scanlations!

So many chapters!

And Aoshima to the rescue?

Spoiler

I wish I could wake up to a lap pillow...

black-and-white-chris-brown-depressed-gi

What you said might be true but it's always a trouble for the audience to accept something only because it is like this. ... Liking the sub love candidate for our hero more than the main is bad? ...

Liking any girl but the main one isn't bad, the fact that the author made you care shows he's doing something right(or wrong: bad plot/pacing/holes, trolling, etc), because you're invested in the work now.

Often than not romcoms become polarizing with people claiming waifus/best girl to stupidity and beyond. I wish these dudes at least made an argument for it rather than just "X iz best grill, hurr".

The only issue that bothers me is how the MC only wants to be married to Wagatsuma rather than finding out if he likes his own future, his married future, if he likes who he is, what he has become or if they are genuinely happy. You can somewhat assume that last one from the t.s's with each different wife, but still.

Almost sixty chapters in and it almost touches on this point, the MC actually wondered who he was going to be, but didn't develop further than studying a bit more.

This series is getting less & less funny.

Having the main character trying to orchestrate events properly in order to ensure his dream future eventuates was a decent plot for about 30 chapters, but it's getting really tedious now, especially considering his love interest (wagatsuma) is a really really boring character.

Honestly, this is becoming a bit of a poor man's School Rumble. Both equally plotless, but School Rumble had better characters.

Feels like there was a distinct lack of progress in those chapters. Really hope the mangaka doesn't give up plot/character progression for gags and extending the manga past its life.
Thanks for the bootleg chapters ;)

It's sad, but I do think the mangaka is in it for the long haul. The start had good pace, but now it's all about random mini arcs with little to no progression.
This is not a rom-com it's a COM-rom. Those who read this title for romance are always disappointed. And that's why I like it because rom-com bores me.

I really love this series before.. And I do mean LOVE..

But, since Itou Ran appeared and the way the plot revolves.. I'm starting to think why put different heroines when the title simply gives off who the protagonist would be ending up with..

It just ticks me off that both Ran and Silvia won't even have a chance (even a 0.1% or something would been good) to have their good ending.

No offense to those who like/love this series though.
Just wanted to share these thoughts out.

Blarggh.. I was supposed to enjoy this "more than 10 chapter update".. But now I feel so bad.

Thanks to the ones who updated though. More powers.

certainly I thinks this too, even hoping sometimes they said that Wagatsuma wasn't the first girlfriend of Aoshima and that will be awesome!! (at least an arc with one of the girls <3, first Ran and second choice Sylvia (it will be funnier this one I think) jajjaa), but this series doesn't work this way because our MC is a Loser xD and making him a Riaju would be against the principles of this series

but still great comedy and don't understand why so much fight, just enjoy the ride

PS= looove the face of Ran on the cover

"Well yeah, let's all have tunnel vision and not enjoy the jokes or story telling, this is all about who the MC is going to end up with and the title spoiled it. Dropped."

That's how I read your comment.

I like to believe the chase is better than the catch, and so far the author is making it interesting despite your surmised ending. 

If I follow your logic, I wouldn't watch action movies because the good guys win. Boo hoo, moving on.

What you said might be true but it's always a trouble for the audience to accept something only because it is like this. Even if the good guys wins in action movies it's not like you accept it or even like the way they won, still in action movies the one thing that truly mater is action but this is ROM-COM. Liking the sub love candidate for our hero more than the main is bad? If the other girls would be meh I wouldn't mind it but Wagatsuma here is actually on my list the worst from this 3 girls. She's the typical ideal girl, I would love to see Aoshima getting to be with Ran (I love her!) or Sylvia a loooot more.

Still it's far from ending so we should just enjoy it. This is a hilarious manga and for me comedy is far more superb to the romance, so even if it'll not go the way I want I'll truly enjoy it until the end.

"Well yeah, let's all have tunnel vision and not enjoy the jokes or story telling, this is all about who the MC is going to end up with and the title spoiled it. Dropped."

I like to believe the chase is better than the catch, and so far the author is making it interesting despite your surmised ending. 

If I follow your logic, I wouldn't watch action movies because the good guys win. Boo hoo, moving on.

Fucking this. Reading comments make me think about retarded waifufags who only bitch about girl's winning.
This is comedy manga, not that much romantic since many chapters resolve without girls. Some jokes are really good and I love reference humour.

And stop this shit with "best girl never wins". It's obvious that he won't get with Ai before near end of manga because it's better for authors to work longer. And deal with it that other girls are just plot devices to slow down the plot. It always was like that.

But, since Itou Ran appeared and the way the plot revolves.. I'm starting to think why put different heroines when the title simply gives off who the protagonist would be ending up with..

Blarggh.. I was supposed to enjoy this "more than 10 chapter update".. But now I feel so bad.

I really love this series before.. And I do mean LOVE..

It just ticks me off that both Ran and Silvia won't even have a chance (even a 0.1% or something would been good) to have their good ending.

No offense to those who like/love this series though.
Just wanted to share these thoughts out.

Thanks to the ones who updated though. More powers.

Ran is still best girl.

Once again the Best Girl lose

are all those chaps from crunchyroll?

if scanlations are banned everywhere it's their fault. cause they're charging for it.

Those Christmas party chapters, especially when Aoshima was about to stand up...

Spoiler

Then Ran scene... feels T_T

Whoa, did we suddenly change genres? 0_0

SO MANY.................post-13654-Carlton-Dance-gif-aF2b.gif

So many chapters...accel-world-episode-14-2.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics