Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 94votes)

Kami-sama no Iutoori Part 2

Alt Names: alt 神さまの言うとおり弐alt Kamisama no Iutoori 2alt Kamisama no Iutoori Nialt Like God Says 2
Author: Kaneshiro Muneyuki
Artist: Fujimura Akeji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The sequel of Kami-sama no Iutoori from Bessatsu Shounen Magazine. The series is revived in a weekly installation. The series starts on the same morning of the original.

Sequel of Kami-sama no Iutoori: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kami-sama-no-iutoori-fujimura-akeji-r1932
Go to Kami-sama no Iutoori Part 2 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic So what is the end of first seri? New Window heothanhtinh
  • 4 Replies

265 Comments

Poor Aoyama... Poor everyone. It's interesting to see this from another class's perspective, though.
oh dear i hope part 1 is complete soon
It's here! Thank you!
Mancity is still the best!
Im all for the new series, but i hope it doesnt take to long to see the old characters/get pass the old games. Seems like ive grown to attached to them.
awesome, thanks for the release, and I'll look forward to the next one
DEATH TOLL SCANS IS THE SHIT! LOVE YOU GUYS.

THANK YOU!
What did I tell you!?

Sitlo, you and the other cleaners and redrawers have done one HELL of good job!! This really looks impressive!!

And thanks also go out to Dowolf for the excellent translation! You certainly made my job much easier!!
Sweet it's back! It's like i'm re-experiencing the manga all over again.
Although I hope they don't just cut to the cat for the next chapter. The whole lack-of-knowledge of the situation in part 1 built up good suspense and a bit of characterization for the side characters. Not to say it can't happen during the fight, but just a preference.
I just read the first part and ... DAMN... this is awesome!
Looking forward to this :3
I recently finished the proof for this chapter and Death Toll's cleaners are working furiously with some pretty lousy raws so that we can bring this new series to all of you guys.

Once it is out, I think that my friend Sitlo, who is the driving force behind DT's continuing to work with this, and his team of cleaners and redrawers deserve a huge round of thanks for the hard work that they are putting in on making this chapter look presentable!!
author said it starts on the morning of the original, BUT, there will be a shocking development for the original characters very soon so look forward to it ;P
YAYYYYY \o/ part 2 is here
Of course instafollow for me. Now to wait for the chapter (even though I read the raws already).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics