Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 106votes)

Kaichou-kun no Shimobe

Alt Names: alt 会長クンのしもべalt Kaichou kun no Shimobe
Author: Hozuno Miyako
Artist: Hozuno Miyako
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Closet-otaku girl Hirayama lives a peaceful and normal school life.
That is, until she meets the smart, handsome and popular high school president and discovers his secret. Her peaceful and quiet world is now starting to fall apart.

Related:

>Tonari no Gokudou-kun
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tonari-no-gokudou-kun-r2426)
Go to Kaichou-kun no Shimobe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

114 Comments

yeeeess i like it very much, and it's only one volume.. hope to see a group pick this up

Adorable kids always make fun characters :D

I just noticed but Kujou's father is Hinata from Yuunagisou e Youkoso and their homeroom teacher is Nagi...I wonder if Eno and Azuma will show up later, that'd be funny

Ahh yes. I can't wait for one of them to really, really catch feelings.

pretty...interesting. it's always switching around.

Awesome

Spoiler

Use the SPOILER tag for images.

~Riku

I love the main girl already and her love of only 2D characters, so chances of her ever falling for the guy is low...which is awesome! I will enjoy seeing him get jealous (hopefully) and her not noticing or caring
Wow, yes, a group picked it up!

So, this is an adaptation/alternate story of Tonari no Gokudou-kun! The author changed her (I assume the author is female?) pen name from Miyako to Hozuno Miyako when she switched over to Comic Polaris.

This manga's a lot of fun, lol. It's mainly a comedy but Comic Polaris advertises it as a romantic comedy. ...We'll see if that romance tag is warranted (here's hoping lol). Haha, poor Hirayama. She and Kujou are hilarious together, though. She might just be able to keep him in line!

Also, raws can be found at the Comic Polaris site (it's an online manga magazine). At the time of this comment, 3 chapters are up, with the 4th being released on the 24th (~noon JST). The series updates monthly, around the middle-to-tail-end (either the third or fourth Thursday) of each month.
'. ' Somehow those two look like the two from Last Game...just with the old Yanagi and a much easier to abuse Mikoto
Hey now, why talk about the end? first observe the middle... The end is depressing, especially when only one chapter is out...
I may want to see the end xP
Seems intriguing, please continue the translation...
Will only be continued by Chinatown KM, if AQUA Scans don't want to.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics