Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 94votes)

Trump

Alt Names: alt 트럼프alt Trump: Another Space Continuum
Author: Lee Chae-Eun
Artist: Lee Chae-Eun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The story takes place in a world where using magical powers is natural. Hiasen, the son of the most wanted criminal in this world, gets involved in the mysterious events of the so called "Melly Day". Trying to help Melly's ghost to find a certain person, he joins the Yeohadan, the police of the Trump-world.
But who is the person Melly is looking for? How did his father became a criminal? And what actually happened on the day his mother died?

Official English Translation: http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/trump/list?title_no=84&page=14

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Trump Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what do u think about this series? New Window Yawgmoth
  • 8 Replies

131 Comments

Why is he getting so angryyyyyyyyyy... just ignore the bastard...

Thanks for the translation EGScans!

On another note, this looks like it's going to get very interesting!

@Efre At the start I do believe the in the manhwa the artist stated that this was going to be a story of the ( not so easy ) life that "gods" lead.

Ok so we know this manhwa was once a best challenge then became a webtoon, but what the hell is it about? Anyone mind putting a proper description?

I am getting really tired of these misunderstandings...

Spoiler

I just really hope all these misunderstandings are cleared up before something awful happens... (Even though I know something awful will definitely happen to cause truth to come out)  I feel so sorry for Kashin... He just can't win.  

Spoiler

Thanks for the new chapter EG Scans! 

I'm starting to think the only reason the blonde kid hates Hya is because he's jealous.... tsk tsk tsk 

I hope the exam aren't only writing test.

I hope Hya power will pop up in the exam.

Please let Hya power pop up in the exam.

Please let the exam include fighting.

PLEASE

Its okay so far.. def has potential.. for some reason it gives me a feeling of foreboding.. like this story will just not be pleasant.  We will just have to see.. But damn, Ran was so pissed at Kashin for hurting Senika and yet he goes and sticks his dick in her and gets her pregnant.. Im sure that isn't good for a sickly girl.. And who knows maybe she died giving birth..

The 73rd cabinet.......

sure was a long flashback.

worth it, though.

Spoiler

Trump just got really good. I knew there was something that kept me reading this webtoon.

I think I should wait some more chapters, I'm getting really bored !

Deal with psycho-kids dude ahah !

The alliance... will die. As will your friends. Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete! - Emperor Palpatine

....I hate people like ran. I literally stayed upset the whole chapter. Just say why you don't want someone to know something instead of being stubborn. It just makes people more curious and its just gonna cause more problems in the long run.

kashin(i had to re-look up his name xD), I actually wanted him to own ran. >_>

Thanks for the update Easy Going Scans :D

look at the newest raws ;)

I know!!  ≧﹏≦

Too bad it'll take half a year for it to be translated and for me to actually know what's going on...... but I am super thankful that EGS is now updating Trump weekly! 

I miss the mysterious power Hya had from version 1... am I the only person?? I wonder if that will come later or be omitted completely.

look at the newest raws ;)

What's this manga all about?

The description doesn't tell me much.

I'm still not exactly sure either...

Thanks, EGS!

Hello.  My name is Hya.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die.

I miss the mysterious power Hya had from version 1... am I the only person?? I wonder if that will come later or be omitted completely.

Falcon Punch!!!

I find it funny picturing that white(grey,silver?) hair guy sitting down at his desk grabbing a red marker and doodling on some boy's picture with a serious face :P

I now see where he get the ability to control the strans of his hair from. His father.

I guess all three of them wanted to bang Senika, but his dad ended up winning in the end I guess.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics