Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 100votes)

Momo no Musume!

Alt Names: alt Momo'nun kızları!alt Momo's Daughtersalt MOMOの娘!
Author: Boichi
Artist: Boichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a crazy night, a young teacher is tricked into becoming the father of two gorgeous young girls.

The story doesn't end here, so read on!

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Comic locked due to content inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Momo no Musume! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

135 Comments

what does manga have with real life?
is just fun time for our imagination m8
Those kind of things DON'T HAPPEN to ANYBODY . :( . Sorry to disappoint you but don't even expect to happen to anyone in your life.There are millions times lower chanches than me or you to won the biggest lottery prise in our countries.
Boichi is so boss...he is just so...boss...words...fail...me...
Gah... Why don't things like this happen to me in real life?
Followed...(sooo guilty)
dear lord i think i got a boner n_n
Daddy? More like sugar daddy :P
Thank you, Japanzai, for this chapter! I gotta tell you... Between you guys and PROzess, I've been going through bottles of hand lotion and boxes of tissues at an incredible rate!! I've been fapping so much to all the ecchi filled manga series that y'all have been releasing that I'm in serious danger of developing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis in my wrists!!

Not to mention the chafing of a certain part of my anatomy when I've run out of hand lotion and still couldn't stop "Artistically Appreciating" all of this ecchiness!!!

All right! I know what you guys are thinking and all I have to say is a quote by Lord Whorfin...

Spoiler
it's really just a different preference in art style I suppose.
this comic is super arousing. just a small flash of pubic hair was more erotic than the thousands of hmanga i've read. boichi is truly a god in his own right!
BOICHI !!!!
WHAT KIND OF HELLISH MANGA ARE YOU CREATING NOW ?!?!?
lessee ...
ecchi, harem, seinen, "good" cover ...
instant follow ... =3= ...

BTW, Sun Ken Rock even more "cruel" than this one ...
it will be discriminate if this one get block but Sun Ken Rock not ...
(there's plenty other Boichi manga too in Batoto)

after reading ...
hmm ...
feels kinda like Golden Boys manga ...
Those girls are just freaky
Can't they close their lips?
Spoiler
That escalated... Wait, that was the first chapter, uh, no non-blood related incest and student-teacher in one go? That's quite an achievement!
Can't get over the stupid Goldfish lips. Won't miss this if it goes..
This one is a guilty pleasure.
Boichi is such a bro.

Boichi for President?
The girls look like gross inflatable dolls. Ewwww.
Spoiler

Personally I wont miss this if it gets blocked.
lets prey for god so this wont get blocked
...adult version of otaku no musume-san?
Interesting good night kiss. Aside from that, I think some female teacher would make a move on him.
*crosses fingers hoping this won't get blocked!*
nice, i want to see more kisses :D
Instant boner follow....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics