Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 195votes)

Rin (HAROLD Sakuishi)

Alt Names: alt リン
Author: Harold Sakuishi
Artist: Harold Sakuishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi is a high-school student who also aspires to be a mangaka. Rin is a model who appears to be able to see the future. What will happen in the future?
Go to Rin (HAROLD Sakuishi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official Chapter Discussion New Window gopackgo555
  • 4 Replies

445 Comments

NOT ANOTHER ****ING CLIFFHANGER.

I'm really liking this so far.  

I was expecting more romantic development with Rin and Fushimi.

If you've read Beck, you'll know not to expect much romantic development...

Yep summary reminds me of Bakuman also.

And no one said Bakuman was the only manga about people who want to be mangakas. I think I will try this one out though cause I really liked Beck as well :)

Harold and his dream related theme. i've seen greatness in Beck, looks like i can find it here too.

bam bam bigelow was in the first chapter!!!!

I was expecting more romantic development with Rin and Fushimi.

This is his best art yet. Go read his earlier stuff if you want crude lol

i think beck was a bit more refined or just the characters were hotter? still the stly reminds me about  older mangas mostly the open mouth 

lot dat Rage against the Machine tshirt

Ah yes, hallucinogenic dreams about a man in a bird costume who tells you about your future and give you wise advice.

I too remember my high school partying days.

Good times.

Oh, it's Donnie Darko.

It's interesting but the crude art style really bother me, not enough to stop reading but enough to lower its value.

This is his best art yet. Go read his earlier stuff if you want crude lol

well there many manga, but bakuman give story about making manga the most

other manga did not realy give feeling the hardwork of making manga,sory this included

but this series interesting enough

That's besides the point. It was a response to those who incorrectly conjected  that I said Bakuman WAS the only manga about mangakas.  

It's interesting but the crude art style really bother me, not enough to stop reading but enough to lower its value.

i like how this author always writes a story about somewhat normal people like a mangaka and a vocalist/guitarist for a band and generally the manga is about normal stuff but with a really small hint of something supernatural like rin or the dream from beck and that seemingly small magical ripple affects the characters and the story in a way that it becomes something that defines then or something that pushes them forward like a gushing wave.

Want moooore !!! :D It's really good :)

Whoever said Bakuman was the only manga that has protagonists that want to be Mangakas? 

well there many manga, but bakuman give story about making manga the most

other manga did not realy give feeling the hardwork of making manga,sory this included

but this series interesting enough

A must read for any artist haha. This author's works are always inspiring.

Just wanted to say, I'm following this because of BECK not Bakuman.

ive-had-enough-of-this-fucking-cliffhang

"hey a new chapter!" then i read it...

read old chapters looking for plot details...

a couple of weeks later...

"hey a new chapter!" then i read it...

forgot the plot details of the earlier chapter...

read again...

Thanks! RyColaa, Kidcongo

Finally, the plot is about to go underway!

Honestly, those first five chapters were merely introductions of the characters and their motivations. Though, I wish it could have began a lot sooner, I felt it was necessary.

The smiles in this series will often disturb me... Greatly.

Other than that... Seems like it'll be a good read but I honestly have no idea where it's headed. Doesn't really feel like it's begun. Kind of like it's in the 'introducing the characters' stage.

Whoever said Bakuman was the only manga that has protagonists that want to be Mangakas? 

1 word...

MOAAAR!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics