Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 195votes)

Rin (HAROLD Sakuishi)

Alt Names: alt リン
Author: Harold Sakuishi
Artist: Harold Sakuishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi is a high-school student who also aspires to be a mangaka. Rin is a model who appears to be able to see the future. What will happen in the future?
Go to Rin (HAROLD Sakuishi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official Chapter Discussion New Window gopackgo555
  • 4 Replies

445 Comments

So a woman will make his live hell huh? Talk about a generic future, you can say that to most guys and it would be true.

Yeah that's not really much of a prediciton. Some guys get lucky and some meet their doom.

this manga would be 100% better without that motorcycle idiot/stupid/bastard/asslicking/asshole/mongoloid. fearing rape/ntr here -_-

1.) The author don't do rape.
2.) The MC has to be in love with her to be considered ntr, to many people use the word ntr too much now.
3.) You need characters like that for the drama.

this manga would be 100% better without that motorcycle idiot/stupid/bastard/asslicking/asshole/mongoloid. fearing rape/ntr here -_-

So a woman will make his live hell huh? Talk about a generic future, you can say that to most guys and it would be true.

that whole bar sequence reminded me of the movie 'the art of getting by' for some reason xD anyways, this author really likes putting something supernatural in his works huh? tho here, it seems it will affect the story in a much larger way than compared to beck's dream sequence. more questions left unanswered are thrown in again and the earlier ones havent been answered yet too. theyre starting to pile up lol. and with the pace of this author, it prolly will be left unanswered for months to come. i sure hope it's a weekly instead of a monthly manga. for now, it doesnt interest me enough for me to reread it everytime a release is out. still a good read tho.

GAH! I SHIP THEM SO MUCH. IT'S SO OBVIOUS WHO HIS SOUL MATE IS.

Spoiler

Man, I hate how this guy does his art, but I like the story.

Sorry, but I have to disagree on this point. Harold Saguchi's art may not be refined in some aspects, but I think that his illustrations bring out the humour and impact in his story really well. I can't count how many time his art gave me goose bump while I read BECK.

Man, I hate how this guy does his art, but I like the story.

Dark wings and strange words

that crow guy looks like rabbit guy from Donnie Darko

Follow the Buzzards!

Yes, Beck wasn't really direct with its romance, but it was still there, and that was good enough.

I can never understand the classmate. I'm not sure if she's just being a nice, or she has some ulterior motives. Either way, I doubt she'll get together with Fushimi. It seems like Rin has a crush on him.

It feels to me like he's going to be faced with that crossroads of whom to pursue very soon, though I don't get any sense of security from Honda. Of course, there's also the very title of this manga that may or may not be a hint...

I'm all for Rin-chan, but I have no qualms about this girl. She seems to be nice, but for all we know she just sees him as a friend.

Anyway, listen to the crazy voice in your head dressed in a black bird costume; chase the white rabbit i.e. Rin.

I hate how this guy wags his tail at the slutty chick. Rin-chan is so much better dammit.

Oh and all the characters besides Mc, Rin, and Taki look funny. Guess this is how the mangaka places importance on his or her characters. LOOKS. XD

What slutty chick? There have been no indications of promiscuity amongst either of Fushimi's potential interests.

2e5hybq.gif

Whats with the guy that keeps staring at Rin?

I hate how this guy wags his tail at the slutty chick. Rin-chan is so much better dammit.

Oh and all the characters besides Mc, Rin, and Taki look funny. Guess this is how the mangaka places importance on his or her characters. LOOKS. XD

Well, that's a really nice advice the editor give him, and damn I want that baseball ecchi thing published IRL.

Ahh Beck. Brings back memories... I'll reread it now.

I'm already dreaming, that manga of his will be a hit!

It was a pretty funny chapter.     I'm not sure if he wants to be known as an ero artist, especially just starting out,  not sure that manager's advice will work or not.     It might,  his art and story both improved a lot and he kept at what he likes to draw - sports manga and just added the erotic side to it in a really funny way. 

LOL this ecchi manga hes making looks funny. Mabye Sawamura Eichi was trying to write a manga called Clit-torus

Yes, Beck wasn't really direct with its romance, but it was still there, and that was good enough.

I can never understand the classmate. I'm not sure if she's just being a nice, or she has some ulterior motives. Either way, I doubt she'll get together with Fushimi. It seems like Rin has a crush on him.

If you've read Beck, you'll know not to expect much romantic development...

Beck has romantic development, it's just subtle and lacks a "THEY GOT TOGETHER" direct conclusion.

If you've read Beck, you'll know not to expect much romantic development...

I remember the anime had it. It's not like it's not there, it's just a gradual thing. love this artist

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics