Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 597votes)

Masamune-kun no Revenge

Alt Names: alt 政宗くんのリベンジalt 政宗君的复仇alt انتقام ماساموني
Author: Takeoka Hazuki
Artist: Tiv
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makabe Masamune has changed himself greatly for a single reason: he wants revenge. Contrary to his past, he has worked hard to become good-looking in order to carry out this goal. Faster than anticipated, he even meets the target of his revenge the first day after transferring in — Adagaki Aki. He wastes no time beginning his plan, but revenge doesn't come easily.
Go to Masamune-kun no Revenge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Best Girl! New Window RogZiel
  • 5 Replies
Topic Yoshino is... New Window RogZiel
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic NTR New Window shizuku kyun
  • 17 Replies
Topic Masamune-Kun no Revenge TV Anime Adaptation Announced! New Window shizuku kyun
  • 3 Replies
Topic Fake Masamune is... New Window RogZiel
  • 10 Replies

2121 Comments

trolled lol
@spaceduck but the mc is ntring the yandere lesbian
For some reason I really like this MC. e.e I mean there are tons of other stories with the exact same type or lead, but this one just stands out I guess.
Reminds me of Zippy Ziggy ^^
maaan i just read through it, it's still the first chapter but looks like it's been made for 14-year old girls to read and looks like no chance for ntr...

Posted Image
@shiroyasha
Jailbait is the complete opposite of legal loli though
Loli mom at its best
@lol605 did you mean legal *jailbait?
OK this looks like Accel World where Kuroyukihime is a bitch. I mean DEM LEGS and the piggy.
ooooh it's about revenge, then that means there's most probably gonna be some NTR later YAY!!
That Harem tag. Oh that Harem tag. I NEED to follow this.
oh, this is a great premise. although he will propably fall for her again, i'm looking forward to how he tries to accomplish his revenge. follow this one!
Interesting and followed, and the mother's a legal loli!!
following
I wish he succeeds.
There is no better motivator than revenge.
Now that's a loli momma xD

Ok...let me make a wild guess here: Makabe and Adagaki used to be friends when they were children (this comes from the fact that they have a photo together). When he confessed she probably still liked him but for some reason had to refuse and push him away (this comes from the fact that she was hidden when she rejected him and behind the window of what looked to be a mansion). Ever since she has been rejecting everyone the same way she did and still harbours feelings to Makabe.

These are, of course, predictions based on what we've seen in chapter one AND the well known shounen cliche scenarios.
Hahaha... Funny and entertaining.
lol 42 years old loli mother XD
good luck tl'ing the series. it's quite good
yeah, revenge plot + harem tag are interesting
This one look interesting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics