Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 597votes)

Masamune-kun no Revenge

Alt Names: alt 政宗くんのリベンジalt 政宗君的复仇alt انتقام ماساموني
Author: Takeoka Hazuki
Artist: Tiv
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makabe Masamune has changed himself greatly for a single reason: he wants revenge. Contrary to his past, he has worked hard to become good-looking in order to carry out this goal. Faster than anticipated, he even meets the target of his revenge the first day after transferring in — Adagaki Aki. He wastes no time beginning his plan, but revenge doesn't come easily.
Go to Masamune-kun no Revenge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Best Girl! New Window RogZiel
  • 5 Replies
Topic Yoshino is... New Window RogZiel
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic NTR New Window shizuku kyun
  • 17 Replies
Topic Masamune-Kun no Revenge TV Anime Adaptation Announced! New Window shizuku kyun
  • 3 Replies
Topic Fake Masamune is... New Window RogZiel
  • 10 Replies

2121 Comments

@xenoevil my thouths also.
@Lswgamer Komoe sensei can't be defeated. XD
..This is hilarious. Well now, can't wait to see more of this.
"Does this guy even count as a boy?"
Spoiler
Holy shiz this manga caught my eye right off the bat, and i'm liking it so far
it's SUPER INTERESTING !!!
@HammerU89 And you are right, its shown in the raws of ch 2.
The girl who is with the FeMC is a yandere.
You think that loli mother only in the manga / anime ? this one is real
Spoiler

source :
Spoiler

Revenge someone by making him / her confess to MC, and then reject it in order to embarass him / her. There are some other romance manga (including shoujo manga) has already used it.
I hope the mangaka can turn the story become unpredictable or adding something new.
Really hoping the MC takes the bitch down notches ;/\

BUT it won't happen, thus invalidating the whole point of the moral of the story.
@Lswgamer what?
For the love of... The protagonist's mom is even smaller than Zenkichi's mom and Komoe-sensei. WHY? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? Damnit. If I knew only that much I'd be rich beyond my wildest dreams; And last night I dreamed I was riding a 24K gold giant robot while mining diamonds in a planet I owned that had a surface of pure silver, But even that would seem like nothing compared to the riches I'd receive from housewives and lolicons the world over!
PLG nailed it right on the money, but some people are idiots so it's like talking to the wall.

As for the MC. While he was changing his image he should've schooled up on how to be an egotistical douchebag. So far he's more comic relief bumpkin than anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the sidekick girl that sent the 'piggy' note.
Oh this is hilarious...chapter 1 was uploaded 3 hours ago and there's ALREADY NTR talk in the comments xD

Oh Batoto...you kill me.
ntr? where? never mind, at least i have my forty-two age loli :D
@TheRater -Half & Half- some "best friend" he has
Yes!!! Tiv!!! I love the illustrator's works
when i want a hard-on i read Vanilla hentai doujins
when i want to fap i read Rape Doujins
BUT NEVER EVER PUT NTR IN A FUCKING SHOUNEN MANGA
dude wtf , his "mom" look like a 13 yrs old girl (facepalm) .....
damn manga ......... logic , just ..... damn
First chapter and the MC already got stabbed trying to 'protect' the girl - I think he is going to die before making her fall for him.
There are things similar to NTR like cheating andbetrayal, but in general NTR is used as a tag to say "excitement caused by being denied, joy of being cuckold"

in some manga the main character sees his lover taken in front of him, this can be seen as NTR but typically its not done in a manner to maximize appeal to NTR fans like me, so i dont consider them true NTR, just cheating. oh ya the latest Half & Half chapter has a betrayal scene buta its very lousy and you dont feel rage at all
This made me remember kare kano(kareshi to kanojo no jijou/His and her circunstances) all over again. I'm following just for the nostalgia.
spaceduck: There is never NTR. Never ever. Outside of hentai, it's a myth used by trolls to scare newbies. If you've seen enough of it to have a taste for it, you either don't know what it is and have a taste for something else, or, well, hentai.
pretty good. want to see mooaar!
@shiroyasha and @zilent i figured that if a jailbait were to be legal she would cease to be a jailbait..but loli on the other hand refers more to bodytype

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics