Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 597votes)

Masamune-kun no Revenge

Alt Names: alt 政宗くんのリベンジalt 政宗君的复仇alt انتقام ماساموني
Author: Takeoka Hazuki
Artist: Tiv
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makabe Masamune has changed himself greatly for a single reason: he wants revenge. Contrary to his past, he has worked hard to become good-looking in order to carry out this goal. Faster than anticipated, he even meets the target of his revenge the first day after transferring in — Adagaki Aki. He wastes no time beginning his plan, but revenge doesn't come easily.
Go to Masamune-kun no Revenge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Best Girl! New Window RogZiel
  • 5 Replies
Topic Yoshino is... New Window RogZiel
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic NTR New Window shizuku kyun
  • 17 Replies
Topic Masamune-Kun no Revenge TV Anime Adaptation Announced! New Window shizuku kyun
  • 3 Replies
Topic Fake Masamune is... New Window RogZiel
  • 10 Replies

2121 Comments

lol id be really happy if this turns into another killer loyal girlfriend thing :P
@AegisXI: Maybe, just maybe.
Spoiler
indeed this is an interesting story
looking forward to his successful revenge or will he fall for her for 2nd time
does anyone else think..
Spoiler
Spoiler
Oh Cinderella why you gotta shatter my delusion
Doesnt really matter in my opinion. The girl is a bitch and id probably smack her by now if she ever did that to a friend of mine, but this is a manga and people tend to be beta as hell. And please no one tell me that its wrong to hit a girl, i know but there are exceptions.
So, I haven't read the second chapter yet but so far there's quite an amount of comments regarding how our female MC deserved some divine punishment...

...And no one mentioned about how that blatant plot device in the form of an innocent, plump, totally irrelevant school kid confessing to le Dark Cinderella and expect to achieve the unattainable? Rather than her being a bitch, it's him being a mobile plot device triggering death flags and stuff.

Hence I never understood how could anyone hate bitchy female characters unless they're voiced. Even then the fault lies on the CV instead of the character itself.
Spoiler

It's a MILF...

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT 'A '
Uh...guise...is that a
Spoiler
While I'm disappointed the mystery bit ended so quickly (only real tension I've seen here), this is just straight up a fun read. And the way the MC has masterfully changed himself gives me hope.
Just a little.
this guy is pretty good.
*BOING
!!! Presence detected!
Spoiler
I sure hope Makabe goes on with his revenge plot and goes for Aki's delicious sidekick.

I just hope.
I'm expecting him to make her fall for him and then dump her to finally reunite together.
@Purple Library Guy
There is ntr in manga. What would you call Wolf Guy Ookami?
This could be interesting,but I'm pretty sure he's going to fall in love with her,and forget about the revenge part.
This is a straight-up harem type love comedy with traps.

The MC is just too kind, too stupid and too innocent for this to turn dark.
@kobester11 maybe the text was too small xD but it was still creepy... it even spoke english in the original
Is it me or no one here is talking about the talking spider?!!
that boy is a trap or?
so thats what haruyuki will look like when he becomes skinny no wonder kuroyukime likes him
hope MC demolish her
Hmm, all that food, and she looks flat as a board...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics