Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 123votes)

St&rs

Alt Names: alt 巡星alt スターズーalt ST&RS-スターズーalt Stars
Author: Takeuchi Ryousuke
Artist: Miyokawa Masaru
Genres: Adventure AdventureMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A message from outer space... July 7th, 2035, the appointed day. 15 year old Maho Shirafune is following his dream, to become an astronaut and make it there, that day, to Mars! Can Maho and his friends overcome the many obstacles that stand in their way?!!
Go to St&rs Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ST&RS discussion board New Window wiizel
  • 30 Replies

114 Comments

This is just ... too stupid. Thats how the AXE effect works -_-

Ok, now. Loli successfully recieved :))

Sadly, this was indeed axed. There's 5 volumes though, so there should be four or five more chapters.

I thought this was axed...

"Oh! My Sweet Alien" route unlocked?

Here you go: Oh, My Sweet Alien!

you could say that girl is hot.

Wasn't this axed?

Does it still count as a loli if it's a gaint?

Aliens, aliens. I just caught up to this manga and pretty excited to see what's next :)

Hi guys, TayoEXE here. Just an update. I just graduated from high school and finished translating chapter 33, so I'll have more time. I plan to finish translating the the rest of the manga throughout the summer. Anyway, the team has my translation, so they'll release it shortly.

Thanks a whole bunch~ I'll be looking forward to it. And much congratulations on graduating!!

I honestly didn't understand much of the conversation . . . o__o It was more difficult to follow than time travel discussions and I still get lost listening to it.

Finally, a release!! I waite​d long enough for this!!

Hi guys, TayoEXE here. Just an update. I just graduated from high school and finished translating chapter 33, so I'll have more time. I plan to finish translating the the rest of the manga throughout the summer. Anyway, the team has my translation, so they'll release it shortly.

Awesome Thanks!

The whole conversation is too awkward. It feels like the speakers are fueled solely by SHOUNEN-ISM. Not sure if it's axed due to it or the author got demotivated from the axing. Quite difficult to finish a sentence without slapping the table.
i don't really care about saving stars... just make me some human/alien hybrid babies.
This could have been a great series, but then it went the magical superpower bullshit route.
Can I have Shirafune's power?
........ i cant seem to trust that alien....... dont know why.
this is all full of wat. How do you save a dying star?

Posted Image
I think this series is fantastic! It reminds me of a fascinating mix of the movie Prometheus, the movie Apollo 13, the book Ender's Game, and the movie Contact.

The team working on this is doing a great job! Thank you for all of your hard work!
@Kenji come on didn't you find it strange? a person in violet with pink hands wearing a helmet lol
Despite the manga supposedly being axed, with 8 chapters remaining I supposed it'll end with a good note. Though to be fair, any rushed ending will be better once you read Magico. Nevertheless, was kinda surprised when someone pointed out that the alien appeared in the volume cover =/.
save the cheerleader, save the universe
Can't wait to see inside the ship!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics