Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

Something that occurred to me: How does a girl lose their virginity if they're invulnerable.

It either gets lampshades, deus ex machina'd, or the girl does't lose it in a physical sense (will forever be a technical virgin).

Something that occurred to me: How does a girl lose their virginity if they're invulnerable.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thats a Pedo Bear costume from the 70's xD

Got put-off from the cover, thought this one was another bland pussy MC harem show. Glad I was wrong, the MC is awesome.

I choose you Pikachu! =))

Spoiler

I choose you Pikachu! =))

:o is that misaka XD

No dice until we see the shorts under her skirt xD

lol, every bugger is an esper.

I believe I can fly

:o is that misaka XD

ngbbs47842f0158c78.jpg

Akuma would be proud of his student

Shun Goku Satsu!!!!

ngbbs47842f0158c78.jpg

Akuma would be proud of his student

Spoiler

x5tmow.gif

Lol at the end

Spoiler

Anyone else feels that Yuuki is more interesting than the main heroine? She's a bit dull imo.

it seems like most harems have a dull and boring main heroine...

So Afro guy is an esper too I presume? lol
Power to flip skirts...reminds me of Negi

The girl that can read mind can't read their scheme?!

Plot hole to show more MC stupidness and a new esper...

Well, in some other universes, there are ways how to beat mind-reading. It just requires some training. Second, reading a mind is not like reading book or something.

The girl that can read mind can't read their scheme?!

Plot hole to show more MC stupidness and a new esper...

Or he can warp things or control metal, is a gag manga but it would easy to explain his limited power with a trauma (warped something when he was little) or simply he don't believe he can do anything else than bending spoons, is a mental power, if he don't believe in it the effect is low.

I bet he will bend something massive in the future with no effort and surprise everyone, himself more than the others.

i Think the MC power is to Control metal. since he can bend spoon.

Well, I've picked my favorite girl. Stuco VP, oh yeah. Also, I kinda feel bad for the MC. Hopefully his powers will strengthen eventually. That, or his powerlessness will basically become a running gag.

Well Megane Girls are the best

Spoiler

They are part of the list of girls that I like

Well, I've picked my favorite girl. Stuco VP, oh yeah. Also, I kinda feel bad for the MC. Hopefully his powers will strengthen eventually. That, or his powerlessness will basically become a running gag.

OMG, poor mc. The three original club room members already seem to have amazing powers, the vice president can teleport, his friend seems to control the weather, and there are likely to be even more out there, but he can BEND A SPOON.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics